PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

dddccc
04-03-06, 04:04 PM
first, where do i find grand soul gems?
and second, where can i buy weak spells? cause everyone that i found selling spells has too much high ranked of them and i cant even use them...
I also need the soul trap spell.

CaptNKILL
04-03-06, 04:07 PM
first, where do i find grand soul gems?
and second, where can i buy weak spells? cause everyone that i found selling spells has too much high ranked of them and i cant even use them...
I also need the soul trap spell.
Im not sure about grand soul gems... I'd try all of the magic stores you can find.

And you should be able to get cheap spells at the discount spell store in the Imperial City.

Subtestube
04-03-06, 04:47 PM
Grand soul gems are tough - I've only found 1 so far (granted, I am 'only' level 14), but that one was in an Ayleid Ruin. Considering it's the second Ayleid ruin I've looked in, and it seemed to have quite a few [soul gems, not grand ones] lying around, it would seem reasonable to me that such ruins would be the place to look for soul gems in general.

Sidric
04-03-06, 05:03 PM
if you're a master thief(or in my case, the grey fox himself), just steal them from any of the mage's guilds. they have piles of them just sitting around hehe.

rflair
04-03-06, 05:43 PM
Almost every Mage's Guild has someone inside who has one grand soul gem forsale. I don't know if you have to be a member or not, I am.

Pepsiboy
04-04-06, 01:01 AM
Funny that you wouldnt be able to just take the damn thing if your the Grey Fox lol.

dddccc
04-04-06, 05:42 AM
thanks, i have 2 of them now I need 3 more, for the dam'n vampire cure.
i'll steal them from mages guilds like i've done till now.
and what about the soul trap spell does anybody know where to get it?

gray fox
04-04-06, 06:39 AM
if you're a master thief(or in my case, the grey fox himself), just steal them from any of the mage's guilds. they have piles of them just sitting around hehe.

*Cough Cough*