PDA

View Full Version : Post Your eVGA Step-Up Turn-around Time Here:

SLippe
04-03-06, 04:45 PM
I'm interested in seeing how long people have had to wait for their Step-Up card from eVGA. Mainly, I'd like to know the time from the time they received your card to the time they shipped your new one. Thanks.

nV`andrew
04-03-06, 05:03 PM
well as u already know, maybe sum havent paid attention to that thread.

Shipped: Friday, March 24th
Recieved:Monday, March 27th
Today: Monday, April 3rd. Still not shipped my 7900 back

nV`andrew
04-03-06, 06:07 PM
okay mine was finally shipped 10 minutes ago. because i live only an hour away, but selected ground shipping, its should be here by tomorrow or wednesday by the latest, i hope?

MasterThor
04-04-06, 03:27 AM
Shipped: March 25th
Recieved: Tuesday, March 28th
Today: Tuesday, April 4rd. Shipped !!(nana2) (nana2)

Venturi
04-04-06, 08:32 AM
I was put on the 7800gtx 512 SLI list in September, and did not get my cards till February. I got the ok to ship the cards in at the end of January.

SLippe
04-04-06, 10:09 AM
Congrats Nv'Andrew!! I wrote a lengthy email to eVGA yesterday and got a response saying this;

We received your card on 3/30. Given three business days, your card should go out later today. Iíve forwarded this email for management review and we will do our best to make sure your card will leave our office today.

We'll see I guess.

Shipped: March 27th
Received: March 30th
Shipped: ?
Received: ?

nV`andrew
04-04-06, 10:21 AM
thanks! good luck with yours. what did you select as your shipping method?

edit: woot! ups is doing good, and i only selected ground, but i live close.
Late last night they recieved my billing information from eVGA. Then overnight from Anaheim they made the departure scans and stuff. This morning it got to Ontario at 6:30 and it says its ready to be delivered! And ontario is right below me. lol finally...

I sent them one email, just got a conformation, and then i send them another yesterday and all of a sudden an hour later they ship out to ups. mustve jumpstarted them because they gave it to ups without notice except for on their site, not via e-mail. i dunno, im just glad evga got it out the day i sent my email about how long it was taking. now i wont hate them that much :)

SLippe
04-04-06, 10:23 AM
3 days, same as I shipped to them with.

nV`andrew
04-04-06, 10:34 AM
3 days, same as I shipped to them with.

ah thats good, especially since they may showed the email to mangement lol u mustve spooked them. they should ship it out today, and you may get it by the ends week if ups works good on it. ill pray for you that they don't miss the delivery friday, and you have to wait another week. heh :o

and omg i just saw ur post, thats fricken crazy venturi!

edit: on ups site it says that mine is scheduled to be here today :)

Sooo

Shipped to eVGA: March 24th.
Recieved: March 27th
Shipped: Monday, April 03
Arrives at my place: Sometime today, Tuesday, April 04

nV`andrew
04-04-06, 11:40 AM
wow ups got it to me at 9:30 this mroning woot, and im opening it right now. im installing it right away, along with my x-fi and then its oblivion time

motoman
04-04-06, 11:48 AM
Sent my 7800GS SC out on a Tuesday.
EVGA received it on Wednesday.
My 7900GT CO SC shipped out on Thursday.
I received it on Friday.

Choose UPS ground shipping.

Excellent turn around. (salute)

Jim

nV`andrew
04-04-06, 12:20 PM
k installed it, setting up the drivers now. im fortunate, the card just fits cuz it has to go over the chipset cooler on my mobo becuase there are 2 pci-e slots and one pci-e x16 in the middle. its running really great. runs a bit hotter, idling at 45 degrees c.

SLippe
04-04-06, 12:52 PM
k installed it, setting up the drivers now. im fortunate, the card just fits cuz it has to go over the chipset cooler on my mobo becuase there are 2 pci-e slots and one pci-e x16 in the middle. its running really great. runs a bit hotter, idling at 45 degrees c.
That's good to know, you have the same mobo as me. :D My 7800 GT fit the same, obviously.

nV`andrew
04-04-06, 01:37 PM
lol in the beginning it was real loud, but it was a peaceful sound, not all rattly, and i forgot that they go on 100% or w/e on POST, and then it quieted down and it's pretty silent. oblivion looks amazing on it. i will test cs source on it (FPS) in a sec

SLippe
04-05-06, 01:13 PM
Shipped: ?
Received: ?

Update;

Shipped: April 4th
Received: April 7th (according to UPS' site)

Woohoo! (nana2)

K-1
04-06-06, 10:02 PM
Shipped to eVGA: Mar. 27
Received by eVGA: Mar. 28

Shipped to me: April 4
Received by me: April 6 :D

jcniest5
04-07-06, 12:12 AM
Sent my 7800GS SC out on a Tuesday.
EVGA received it on Wednesday.
My 7900GT CO SC shipped out on Thursday.
I received it on Friday.

Choose UPS ground shipping.

Excellent turn around. (salute)

Jim

Can't get any better than that.

SLippe
04-07-06, 03:58 PM
Well, mine was delivered today at about 2:30 pm CST, however, someone, either eVGA and/or UPS, forgot to mention I had to be here to sign for it! Since when? After a few choice words and calling the number on the slip they stuck to my front door, I can now go pick it up after 7:30 pm this evening. I tell you what, if it isn't one thing, it's another. This whole process has been nothing but a pain in the ass. Anyways, I'll have it tonight and get to FINALLY play with my new hardware. Geesh.

SLippe
04-07-06, 10:35 PM
Update;

Shipped: April 4th
Received: April 7th

Woohoo! (nana2)
It's here and installed! :thumbsup:

nV`andrew
04-08-06, 12:51 AM
It's here and installed! :thumbsup:

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forum.mthigh.com/Smileys/default/dance.gif

jcniest5
04-12-06, 12:10 AM
My turn around time was great. My old card got to EVGA on the 10th, StepUp card shipped to me on the 11th. I chose Ground so it will be at least 5 business days before I receive it. A one day turn-around time, that's fabulous! Can't ask for anymore than that.

SLippe
04-12-06, 12:55 AM
YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forum.mthigh.com/Smileys/default/dance.gif
Awesome smilie club scene! :thumbsup:

jcniest5
04-17-06, 11:39 AM
Received Step Up card today (4/17). Testing/burn-in right now.