PDA

View Full Version : Levels

nekrosoft13
04-04-06, 08:42 AM
How fast are you supposed to level up?

i have about 18 hours of play and i'm level 4. is that the normal pace?

mostly i been doing quest, no exploring really. next quest is looking for dreadian (sp?) shrines.

SH64
04-04-06, 11:04 AM
The leveling depends on how fast you increase your major skills.
if you dont do enough action to increase them you may still play for like a month & never level up. so the key here is "gaining experiance" as you play.
try picking locks , running , jumping/swimming , haggling , casting spells , fighting using different weapons like bows , blades , blunt weapons , blocking , hand-to-hand combating .. etc
even if you spam use these actions , that will still be good. for ex. i use my health restoration spell so often , i jump like crazy esp from high hills , i sneak alot even when i dont intend to steal something. just practising the action will gain you experiance (which is true in real life aswell , don'cha think ? ;))

evilchris
04-04-06, 11:05 AM
12 hours, level 14. All my major skills are combat/offensive spells and I fight a lot. Leveling is fast because of this.

LORD-eX-Bu
04-04-06, 11:20 AM
I remember daggerfall I played for like a month and got to level 1 when I was in the fighters guild:lol: freaked me out, I didn't know what it was because I would go around doing useless crap all the time and get lost in dungeons:lol: