PDA

View Full Version : Hot Coffee!

tacos4me
04-04-06, 05:25 PM
Extract WITH FOLDERS into:
The skins Bethesda included in the game came with anatomy included, all
this does is removes the underwear they pasted on to hide things.
Obviously, they wanted someone to do this. I wonder if certain versions
ship uncensored, or if they were thinking about it then decided not to?

Whatever the case may be, enjoy, the way someone at Bethesda wanted you to!
--Maeyanie

Hopefully Bethesda doesn't get sued like Rockstar. Hah. Anyway, the patch is attached to the post, if you're interested. :D

SH64
04-04-06, 05:28 PM
Ahh the nude patch .. yes i have it for sometime now :naughty:

CaptNKILL
04-04-06, 05:34 PM
Bah... this is BS. They would NOT do this. If there are parts modded in, its because someone added them.

EDIT: Ok I see its only "topless". Thats probably in there. Quite a bit different than making people give eachother bjs though ;)

agentkay
04-04-06, 05:39 PM
Yes I saw the topless skins when I extracted the textures archieve 2 days ago, but I didnīt bother posting about it since I thought its old news anyway.

nV`andrew
04-04-06, 06:13 PM
wait wait wait...ya get to see boobies?

agentkay
04-04-06, 06:25 PM
wait wait wait...ya get to see boobies?

Fo' sho'. :D

Burpy
04-04-06, 06:30 PM
oh noes! "think about the children! won't somebody please think about the children!" :p

SH64
04-04-06, 06:31 PM
on noes! "think about the children! won't somebody please think about the children!" :p
What children ?? :wtf:

:p

de><ta
04-04-06, 07:08 PM
The best game just got besterer :D

Mike611
04-10-06, 12:25 AM
hahahah! now that this game has boobies i dont need to go outside

Capt. Picard
04-10-06, 01:08 AM
Dammit. That does it. I'm buying the game. :D

Pegasus*
04-10-06, 05:25 PM
what children indeed, i invited some of my sons friends around just to show off my new game, they loved the mod :P

Pepsiboy
04-10-06, 10:50 PM
Not only this...ive noticed that there are other models and textures that are way too ridiculously realistic also. (snoop around the horse and youll see)

superklye
04-10-06, 11:59 PM
sigh

a12ctic
04-11-06, 12:04 AM
Losers...

CaptNKILL
04-11-06, 01:06 AM
Not only this...ive noticed that there are other models and textures that are way too ridiculously realistic also. (snoop around the horse and youll see)
Someone actually made a mod that censored the horses asses.

What the hell?

They said something like "I dont want my 9 year old seeing that!".

OK ok... so your 9 year old can become a payed assassin that worships the night mother, sneaking into peoples homes, poisoning them, or stabbing them in the back with a poisoned blade... but god forbid he sees a horse anus!

Maybe some people have odd sexual fetishes and thats why they see animal anatomy as something perverted that children shouldnt be exposed to...

"Uh oh! Little Johnny can see Rover's balls when he rolls over! We better cut them off!"

:confused:

FearMeAll
04-11-06, 05:57 AM
^^ LOL at what he said. Very true. :D

superklye
04-11-06, 07:32 AM
Someone actually made a mod that censored the horses asses.

What the hell?

They said something like "I dont want my 9 year old seeing that!".

OK ok... so your 9 year old can become a payed assassin that worships the night mother, sneaking into peoples homes, poisoning them, or stabbing them in the back with a poisoned blade... but god forbid he sees a horse anus!

Maybe some people have odd sexual fetishes and thats why they see animal anatomy as something perverted that children shouldnt be exposed to...

"Uh oh! Little Johnny can see Rover's balls when he rolls over! We better cut them off!"

:confused:
Apparently you missed the South Park that tackled the tough topic of children playing Red Rocket with male dogs...

killahsin
04-11-06, 07:41 AM
Sigh while some people try and make this into a silly i can't believe bethseda added boobies. the truth is they had to add boobies for the modding community to actually be able to make skins worth a damn. But blah twist and turn it into anything you like.

Pepsiboy
04-11-06, 11:42 AM
Sigh while some people try and make this into a silly i can't believe bethseda added boobies. the truth is they had to add boobies for the modding community to actually be able to make skins worth a damn. But blah twist and turn it into anything you like.

When did someone say Beth added them for the purpose of having another "hot coffee" like thing? I dont recall that :/

CaptNKILL
04-11-06, 11:56 AM
Apparently you missed the South Park that tackled the tough topic of children playing Red Rocket with male dogs...

So in this case...
"Brown fist!.... BROWN FIST!!... YAY!!!"
:wtf:

killahsin
04-11-06, 12:21 PM
When did someone say Beth added them for the purpose of having another "hot coffee" like thing? I dont recall that :/

nor do i recall me ever even mentioning hot cofee in my post? although it is in the title of the thread, which i didn't create?

ENU291
04-11-06, 01:07 PM
(w/opics)

CaptNKILL
04-11-06, 01:12 PM
(w/opics)
Here you go :naughty:
http://www.netgate.com.pl/personal/pepowisko/szrotowisko/sprzedam/s3_805_vlb_pdp1.jpg
:drooling:

Pepsiboy
04-12-06, 01:26 PM
Nice one Captn lol

ENU YOUR AVVIE IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT THE GUYS HANDS COMING OFF