PDA

View Full Version : WTT/FS My x1900XTX for a 7800 gtx 512mb or a 7900 gtx 512mb or $475 shipped

aAv7
04-05-06, 11:52 AM
Bought this sapphire x1900xtx from newegg two days ago, works great, I miss digital vibrance and I hate ati's ccc control panel, therefore i'd like to go back to nvidia, shimmering and all.....

I want to trade this card straight up, for either a 512MB version of the 7800 gtx or a 7900 gtx 512mb. I will not take offers on a lower card plus cash, i'm looking to replace this card with something just as powerful.=)

Will also trade card for a x2 4200+ cpu.

Heat under archangelv7

Thanks for looking

Bumps always appreciated.

Buenamos
04-05-06, 11:59 AM
Bought this sapphire x1900xtx from newegg two days ago, works great, I miss digital vibrance and I hate ati's ccc control panel, therefore i'd like to go back to nvidia, shimmering and all.....

I want to trade this card straight up, for either a 512MB version of the 7800 gtx or a 7900 gtx 512mb. I will not take offers on a lower card plus cash, i'm looking to replace this card with something just as powerful.=)

Will also trade card for a x2 4200+ cpu.

Heat under archangelv7

Thanks for looking

Bumps always appreciated.

Dual 256mb 7800gtx's possibly? I have the original packaging and everything..
I personally miss ATI's IQ but I do love having my own color profile for games (Digital vibrance plus a little image sharpening goes a loooong way)

aAv7
04-05-06, 01:33 PM
if i had a sli mobo, id jump on it, but my funds are a bit low right now and my next purchase was planned to be a cpu in a few weeks. So unless you have some sort of sli mobo you could include, even for a price,( or i could throw in some psp stuff, heck even the system itself, i rarely touch it) i'll have to pass.

Buenamos
04-05-06, 02:52 PM
if i had a sli mobo, id jump on it, but my funds are a bit low right now and my next purchase was planned to be a cpu in a few weeks. So unless you have some sort of sli mobo you could include, even for a price,( or i could throw in some psp stuff, heck even the system itself, i rarely touch it) i'll have to pass.

Yeah, sorry I couldn't give away my motherboard just b/c it'd be a real pain since i'd have to remove the waterblock and stuff...but as for a price what do u mean? like if i traded my 2 GTX's along with a little cash to help u out with gettin a mobo?? not really sure what u mean.

Roliath
04-05-06, 03:00 PM
i think he's saying if you'd sell your mobo for some cash + the cards..
maybe i'm wrong though

Buenamos
04-05-06, 03:03 PM
i think he's saying if you'd sell your mobo for some cash + the cards..
maybe i'm wrong though

aah yep, I just noticed. Well, I'd rather not, so i guess if any of you guys out there with x1900xtx's want to trade, lemme know!

Dark-Colonel
04-24-06, 06:40 PM
Man I'd trade my X800GTO2 + Gigabyte K8NXP-SLi + a lot of money but he needs something as powerful :(

jcniest5
04-24-06, 08:13 PM
There's a guy (post here with a FS/FT), he's actually looking for the same card you have and you actually are looking for the card he has, so why don't you two just do an even exchange? He is looking for a 1900XTX and you are looking for 7800GTX 512MB, so there...just hook it up and you two will be in business.

Jwoc
04-24-06, 08:14 PM
I have a BFG 7800GTX, 256 ? Never overclocked....might be interested if you are.