PDA

View Full Version : Best house to buy ?

Pages : [1] 2

BioHazZarD
04-05-06, 01:20 PM
Whats the most expensive house to buy ?

SH64
04-05-06, 02:55 PM
EDIT : oops sorry i thought you said horse.

Visno
04-05-06, 03:00 PM
The best horse is the one from the assassin quest. Shadowmare, he is loyal... unlike that evil unicorn. He's also faster! Check out his stats in the construction set. :rw:

CaptNKILL
04-05-06, 03:08 PM
The best horse is the one from the assassin quest. Shadowmare, he is loyal... unlike that evil unicorn. He's also faster! Check out his stats in the construction set. :rw:
He said House ;)

And I think theres one for like 25k in Skingrad... its hard to remember stuff like that though. I still live in the filthy hovel by the waterfront :D

GitDat
04-05-06, 03:08 PM
I think when I was talking to the Queen type chick in I think Brama she wanted to sell me a house for 10,000 (pirate)

Visno
04-05-06, 03:13 PM
He said House ;)

And I think theres one for like 25k in Skingrad... its hard to remember stuff like that though. I still live in the filthy hovel by the waterfront :D

Ops. :P Well, I suggest buying the shack for 2k gold in the imperial city. This is at the waterfront, and you can easily access the guildmaster to get ride of any bountys.

SH64
04-05-06, 04:56 PM
I too thought he was talking about best horse heh :o

de><ta
04-05-06, 05:00 PM
The Skingrad house for sure! Two level house with a nice little treasure thrown into it.

You even get your own cute maid (semi-cute, I'd say). She's great for mid-night snacking if you are a vampire :p

Martun
04-06-06, 01:52 AM
I went to talk to that Orc in Skingrad to buy that 25k house, but I found him dead at the bottom of the bridge into the castle :(

I guess no-one wanted to buy the house, so he off'd himself!

Mr. Hunt
04-06-06, 04:06 AM
The Skingrad house for sure! Two level house with a nice little treasure thrown into it.

You even get your own cute maid (semi-cute, I'd say). She's great for mid-night snacking if you are a vampire :p

Wait... what? I just spent a lot of my money buying that house... is the "maid" part of one of the "furniture" packages?

msxyz
04-06-06, 06:48 AM
Chorrol and Skingard are the best ones. The others suck and they are not worth the money. Also the "haunted" manor in Anvil isn't bad and probably you will end up recovering the 4000gp spent just by selling the loot found in the attached quest. It's also the only manor which doesn't require extra furniture to be purchased

The house in Leyawiin was a particular letdown because that town has some of the very best interiors and exteriors but you can only purchase a sucky wooden house.

agentkay
04-06-06, 07:09 AM
Im using the pirate ship cuz Im so cheap. :p I have just 13000 gold (level 6) and dont feel like buying a house right now.

nekrosoft13
04-06-06, 07:37 AM

where can i find that quest and or horse?

nekrosoft13
04-06-06, 07:38 AM

how do you get the maid?

agentkay
04-06-06, 07:45 AM
where can i find that quest and or horse?

You need to get into the Dark Brotherhood and you should get the horse after approx. 6 DB quests.

de><ta
04-06-06, 08:28 AM
how do you get the maid?

She's the chick at that furniture shop for the house. She just asked me if I needed a maid and I said yeah. She's perfect. She gives you shepards pie and mead whenever you ask her. :D

msxyz
04-06-06, 09:06 AM
how do you get the maid?
In the shop, it's the step daughter of the shopkeeper. 150 piece of gold and it's yours (At least for running the house, don't expect to find her in the bed, you perverts :D )

Pepsiboy
04-06-06, 03:55 PM
Agentkay does your stuff not disapear?

GitDat
04-06-06, 06:17 PM
I've thrown all my stuff all over the floor at Cloud Ruler Temple and no one has touched it yet :D

agentkay
04-06-06, 06:38 PM
Agentkay does your stuff not disapear?

I placed it in "Capt. Tassauts Booty" chest (near the green bed) and I still have all items (40 or so) after 45 ingame days. I did notice that dead bodies disappeared after a few days, so Id never put items on the ground, but they should be save in the chest. :)

de><ta
04-06-06, 06:46 PM
Couple of my items appeared to have disappeared whilst in a chest. But then when I re-order the items based on the name or cost they re-appear in the chest. I think I'v spotted a bug here.

btw. I have tonne's of stuff in that chest ie. two complete sets of every armor in the game :D

wysiwyg
04-10-06, 07:07 AM
i just leave my dragon emporer armour and other items when im not using it on the floor in the dark brotherhood sleeping quarters and it seems to stay there

Ecoich
04-10-06, 10:22 AM
Couple of my items appeared to have disappeared whilst in a chest. But then when I re-order the items based on the name or cost they re-appear in the chest. I think I'v spotted a bug here.

btw. I have tonne's of stuff in that chest ie. two complete sets of every armor in the game :D

I'll have to try this re-order thing, not sure if it will work though. I had stacked a whole whack of stuff in a chest in the Imperial Palace Marketplace sewers and it was all there for a long time, as were all the bodies of all the bandits I'd killed from my various visits. Then after I finished a quest I went back and found that the bodies were gone and the chest was suddenly locked...and when I picked it open there was like 3 gold in it...but no stuff. Does this mean all that stuff it lost or what? Funny enough the other crate that I was storing stuff in down there was still full...

SpareParts
02-27-08, 10:48 PM
In the shop, it's the step daughter of the shopkeeper. 150 piece of gold and it's yours (At least for running the house, don't expect to find her in the bed, you perverts :D )
Only if i good get de><ta as my maidhttp://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/image.php?u=235&dateline=1173418937 i would be set!!!!

ChaoticNick
02-27-08, 11:00 PM
https://webspace.utexas.edu/warnerwt/picard-facepalm.jpg