PDA

View Full Version : Main questline help

Booomba
04-06-06, 02:55 AM
so im level 23, with like 70 in-game days played (ive been playing the last 2 weeks). I finally decided to stop doin the side quests and get started on the main questline. I just realize that i somehow let brother martin die when i closed the oblivion gate a longass time ago, and apparently i cant continue the main questline now... Anyone know a command to rez martin or how to fix the damn thing so i dont have to restart the fricken game??

the command i found for spawning npcs was
PlaceAtMe <formID>, <number of spawns>,<x>,<y>

His id is "Brother Martin" (0001e745) but i dont know how to find out the map coords and its not working for me..

Suggestions please!

Superfly
04-06-06, 04:01 AM
no idea, sorry bro.

Pepsiboy
04-06-06, 07:59 AM
I dont think he wouldve died....Characters that are important to big quest lines cant die they just get knocked unconcious. Just check the survivor camp right outside of Kvatch(the place you can fast travel to). If hes not there...i dont know.

Toss3
04-06-06, 08:13 AM
so im level 23, with like 70 in-game days played (ive been playing the last 2 weeks). I finally decided to stop doin the side quests and get started on the main questline. I just realize that i somehow let brother martin die when i closed the oblivion gate a longass time ago, and apparently i cant continue the main questline now... Anyone know a command to rez martin or how to fix the damn thing so i dont have to restart the fricken game??

the command i found for spawning npcs was
PlaceAtMe <formID>, <number of spawns>,<x>,<y>

His id is "Brother Martin" (0001e745) but i dont know how to find out the map coords and its not working for me..

Suggestions please!

Well, it wouldn't be a big problem really since the main quest itself is much harder when you play it after you've levelled up. So you could just start a new character after you've finished all of the sidequests and then just complete the main one.. This is all based on what I've read btw.
Quick question: Could one finish the main quest before finishing all the sidequest; say for example like the final fantasy games(where you have to do everything before finishing the game!) and still be able to continue playing?