PDA

View Full Version : The Official List Of Vampire Pros And Cons

Pepsiboy
04-06-06, 04:36 PM
PROS

Just being a vampire means you get +5 Strength, Willpower and Speed and for skills +5 Acrobat, Athlete, Destruction, Hand2Hand, Illusion, Mysticism and Sneak

Every day you go without feeding these upgrades get increased by 5 for a maximum of +20 in all of those things

Powers:

1 Day without feeding:
Hunters Sight
Night Eye 30 seconds and Detect Life 30 seconds(i forget how far but its not like one of those little ones its pretty nice)

2 Days without feeding:
Vampires Seduction
Touch power that raises the disposition of anyone you touch to 100...VERY USEFUL becuase when you are a vampire NOONE will talk to you expect other guild members and stuff.

3 Days without feeding:
Reign of Terror
Area effect power that demoralizes and silences all enemies within the radius of the power.

4 Days without feeding:
Embrace of Shadows
This is the last power you get and it allows 3 entire minutes of invisibility and 90 seconds of Night Eye(an amazing power)

KEEP IN MIND

Once you feed...your skill enhancements go back to only +5 and you lose all of your powers and have to start all over again.

CONS

50% weakness to fire

If you have fed within 24 hours you are safe from the sun. But for every day you dont feed the damage the sun does to you goes up(im not sure if it goes up more after 4 days but i think it does)

After 4 full days without feeding hardly ANYONE will even start to speak with you except for guild members but remember you will have the vampires seduction power after 2 days that will remedy this for specific people.

Once you feed basically you go back to the very beginning with everything.

HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE DEBATING WHETHER TO BECOME ONE

I did and i enjoy it immensely...but whatever floats your boat. Night is my security...maybe not for you.