PDA

View Full Version : Mysterioum xarxes

Pulper
04-06-06, 04:42 PM
In the quest where i need to steal that mysterioum xarxes book, in the mythtic shrine, all my equipment is taken and im left only with a robe and a dagger. After taking the book i need to escape but all the exits seems to be locked and all those guys are trying to kill me. how do i escape?

nV`andrew
04-06-06, 05:44 PM
out of nowhere, kill them all, they are pretty easy. free the prisoner so the people attack him then just use the prisoner as a distraction and kill the people from behind. one of them will have all your items, dont forget that. i think one of them has a key or something, im not positively sure. keep searching around, and dont forget to find your items off one the guys u kill

Subtestube
04-06-06, 08:01 PM
OR... (Seeing as you either have to escape or kill everyone anyway) reload from before they took your stuff and just kill 'em all. You can still get the book.

sillyeagle
04-06-06, 11:30 PM
Yeah you can drop all your gear outside, then after freeing the prisoner run like h3ll up the north stairs and follow your quest pointer back around and outside, then you can get your gear and go back in and loot.

Or what I did was just kill everybody from the start.

Demonic_Chronic
04-08-06, 02:54 AM
Or bust down the front door and kill every thing that moves, grab the book and walk out. You don't have to give up your gear if you don't want to.

jolle
04-08-06, 03:19 AM
I went into sneak and killed the guy with my stuff, he went off to the side a little after I first killed the woman up on the stage. (I still had Blade of Woe and a Mace since Quest items remains on you)
Then I slapped on my Daedric and slaughtered everyone in the compound, they put up a little fight then tried to run for it, but I got them all after some searching.
Stomped down their hallways like a avenging angel of death hehe..

Superfly
04-08-06, 03:41 AM
OR... (Seeing as you either have to escape or kill everyone anyway) reload from before they took your stuff and just kill 'em all. You can still get the book.

Yup - just walk right up and stove there heads in. :D

I did'nt consider the idea of actually giving them my kit!!

Lfctony
04-08-06, 03:51 AM
I had Bound items in my spell list, I just cast a couple of spells and became fully armed. :)

GitDat
04-08-06, 08:38 AM
I love when you pick up the book and the guy says, "Did you just TAKE that??" lmao :D