PDA

View Full Version : How do you hang weapons on the racks in your house?

sillyeagle
04-08-06, 04:42 PM
I bought some racks for my house but can't figure out how to use them. Do they even work?

!xobile
04-08-06, 06:12 PM
how do u hang weapons on racks? u can try to be very VERY...careful. seriously i dont have a clue, and why would u when u can store them in little jewerly boxes or money pouches.

CaptNKILL
04-08-06, 06:40 PM
how do u hang weapons on racks? u can try to be very VERY...careful. seriously i dont have a clue, and why would u when u can store them in little jewerly boxes or money pouches.
Well, to display them of course. They look damn cool :p

I've noticed that everything seems very "slippery" when trying to set things against walls or on racks. Not to mention its rediculously hard to rotate things the way you want.

I hope someone makes a plugin to make it easier to place objects.

Clay
04-08-06, 06:54 PM
Well, to display them of course. They look damn cool :p

I've noticed that everything seems very "slippery" when trying to set things against walls or on racks. Not to mention its rediculously hard to rotate things the way you want.

I hope someone makes a plugin to make it easier to place objects.
Agreed. I wonder if a plugin could add a "snap to grid" kind of capability. So, if you just moved a weapon within a certain distance of a rack it would just snap into the closest available slot on the rack.

sillyeagle
04-10-06, 10:01 PM
Is it possible to buy any of those glass display cases you see in the shops and guilds?

Also with the more expensive houses do you get more racks? I only got 1 with my $4000 bravil place.

nrs421
04-10-06, 10:07 PM
you get a couple of those when you buy furniture for the house in skingrad

de><ta
04-10-06, 10:28 PM
Just click the item in the inventory and hold down the left mouse button. Works like remote manipulation, however I prefer using the remote manipulation spell to do it though.

jolle
04-11-06, 03:25 AM
Shame the Maniquin dolls wont hold weapons in their hands..
Downloaded that mod and have like 10 sets of armor on display at my house in Anvil now.