PDA

View Full Version : Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary Q...

nV`andrew
04-08-06, 06:51 PM
I was wodnering if anyone knew where the key was to the Mysterious Chest in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary down the main hall in the corner on the stairs. I put a mod in that adds a potion in there, and puts a scroll on the chest and it says that the key lies within these halls. So the mod did add it, unless that is already really there lol. So if anyone that found some kind of key to a chest in the sanctuary, i would love to hear how/where. :)

thanks

GuOD
04-08-06, 07:19 PM
I was wodnering if anyone knew where the key was to the Mysterious Chest in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary down the main hall in the corner on the stairs. I put a mod in that adds a potion in there, and puts a scroll on the chest and it says that the key lies within these halls. So the mod did add it, unless that is already really there lol. So if anyone that found some kind of key to a chest in the sanctuary, i would love to hear how/where. :)

thanks

Just curious, is this chest in Cheyindal or whatever it's called? I don't remember seeing this chest you're talking about

nV`andrew
04-08-06, 08:03 PM
Just curious, is this chest in Cheyindal or whatever it's called? I don't remember seeing this chest you're talking about

yes. its on the stairs between vinceti(sp) and ocheeva's rooms.

agentkay
04-08-06, 08:46 PM
yes. its on the stairs between vinceti(sp) and ocheeva's rooms.

There is no chest. :confused: The "hallway" (that leads from the main room down to Vincente´s room) with the 2 stairs is completely empty in my game. The only chest in that area is in Vincente´s room.

nV`andrew
04-08-06, 09:49 PM
lol strange, it is for me i guess because of the mod. i did hte black hand quest and killed all my brothers, which i had to, but i miss them all except for the merchant he was an ass, heh, but i never found a key anywhere so i used the mod that Nick listed in another thread