PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Quest: Taking Care of Lex :(

Usrnico
04-10-06, 12:28 PM
any1 done the thieves guild quests and can help me :| ?
I got stuck whit a waypoint in Anvil castle, in smity bedroom :| !? wtf u have to do to get in the Dairihill's office ????

GuOD
04-10-06, 12:47 PM
talk to the beggars in town and they will tell you to talk to smithy

then smithy will show you a way (his name is Orrin I think?)

Usrnico
04-10-06, 01:02 PM
i have visited all Anvil, every house and inside the castle, sigh no one give me any info, i have already talked whit all the beggars :(

Ecoich
04-10-06, 01:14 PM
i have visited all Anvil, every house and inside the castle, sigh no one give me any info, i have already talked whit all the beggars :(

Do you have the reccomendation list yet (the original) is that what you're trying to get?
If yes, the Smith, after you talk to him will ask you to follow him, he'll take you to a back room in the main hall, past his workshop, where he activates one of the alcoves opening a secret passage that gets you near the office you need to be in.

Usrnico
04-10-06, 02:12 PM
did it :D
But whitout Orrin? help, can' t find him :|

Ecoich
04-10-06, 02:20 PM
did it :D
But whitout Orrin? help, can' t find him :|
Did what? Finished the quest?...then what do you need Orrin fer?

Usrnico
04-10-06, 02:36 PM
Orrin looks to be a fencer but can't find him :|, i just have ran in the office whit the guards after me, after i got the letter and got ridden of the bounty on me

Ecoich
04-10-06, 02:52 PM
Well you don't need Orrin anymore if you've got the letter, although it sounds like you did it the hard way. Not sure why you can't find him....:S
You may want to reload an earlier game and try it again, sneaking in this time (you are supposed to be a thief after all :) )...
Either way, for the next part of the quest you need to find a forger named The Stranger to forge you a new list (he's in the abandonned house in Anvil)...I think he may be able to get the bounty off your head...don't quote me on that tho...it's been a while since I did this quest.

Pepsiboy
04-10-06, 11:52 PM
Its a big castle...wait till about dinnertime and go the the dining hall and youll find him eating dinner at the table ;)