PDA

View Full Version : Top Spin 2

toxikneedle
04-10-06, 11:55 AM
I rented this for 360 couple days ago and at first it was alright, but now I'm so addicted to this game. There's something about the gameplay that is just very addicting.... I have a feeling it's just me because no one else I know even cares for the game, but man I can't stop playing it.

Buenamos
04-10-06, 01:09 PM
I was the same way with the first top spin, unfortunately I've been unable to play the 2nd.

Edge
04-10-06, 01:34 PM
I remember when I got this way with Virtua Tennis. How a game that's essentially an upgraded version of Pong can be so fun, I have no idea. But it doesn't make it any less enjoyable. And for $40, this one looks pretty tempting...if only I had an Xbox 360.

OWA
04-11-06, 07:19 PM
I really liked the first one but haven't gotten around to playing the 2nd one much yet. Heh, probably b/c I forgot how to play so I keep getting my butt kicked.

Mr. Hunt
04-11-06, 07:23 PM
I would like to pick it up... would be a good first 360 game for me... and the fact that it is supposed to be 40 bucks rather than the normal 60 is another great selling point... but it might be a week or two before I actually buy it.