PDA

View Full Version : need help with "Taking care of Lex" mission for theives guild

dmf326
04-12-06, 09:38 PM
I am trying to get the seal for the recommendation letter and I have already broken in to the Imperial Watch headquarters and looked everywhere by the waypoint. I checked the desk, on top of the desk, and the chest to the left of the desk, which is where it says it is in the walkthrough. but no luck, i cannot find the seal anywhere. can anyone help me?

Pepsiboy
04-12-06, 10:36 PM
Its on the desk...trust me. If you must...sit there and stare at the desk for 5 minutes. If that doesnt work...im sorry...you have bigger problems. That is unless your game is bugged of course :)

watever
04-13-06, 01:47 AM
its on top of the desk.. a little hard to see but its there..

nrs421
04-13-06, 12:54 PM
i did that too....i couldnt find the damned thing.....like the previous posters have mentioned it is on top of the desk....just look an everthing that is on the desk and you will find it...

pxmm
04-14-06, 11:34 AM
I am trying to get the seal for the recommendation letter and I have already broken in to the Imperial Watch headquarters and looked everywhere by the waypoint. I checked the desk, on top of the desk, and the chest to the left of the desk, which is where it says it is in the walkthrough. but no luck, i cannot find the seal anywhere. can anyone help me?
On top one of the books on the drawers on the same wall as the door is a tiny piece of paper, that's what you're looking for. It's only about 1/10th the the size of the book.

Pepsiboy
04-14-06, 04:27 PM
This guy sounds like me...i suck at finding things so bad. I will pass over something like 10 times and never see what im trying to. Ive even had times where an NPC was right in front of me and i couldnt find him :/ lol.