PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dell 2405 24" monitor, Raptor 74, PC power and cooling 1kw power supply and more.

nippyjun
04-13-06, 12:18 AM
Heatware under "nippyjun"

Please give me a bump up if you read this thread. Thanks!

FS:

Raptor 150 GB, Western Digital Raptor WD1500ADFD. Brand new, unused, OEM, sealed in antistatic bag. Warranty expires Jan 25, 2011. $245 shipped OBO.

Gigabyte K8NS Pro Socket AMD Socket 754 Mobo. Comes in the box with all the parts. I used this mobo until i built a 939 based system. At the end the USB wasn't working properly.. I don't know if it was a hardware or software issue so buyer beware. Otherwise it worked fine. $40 shipped OBO.

TI-83 Plus graphics calculator. Excellent condition. Barely used. Comes with manual, calculator, and cover. $55 shipped OBO.

Antec P160 side panel. I have a brand new side panel for an Antec P160 case. Its the panel with the 2 round locking knobs. This does not have the clear window, it is the standard panel. $18 shipped.

I have Geil PC3500 Ultra Platinum Memory. I have 2 exact matching 256 meg sticks (512 total) and 2 very closely matching 512 sticks (1 gig total). Each set has been tested in dual channel on 2 different mobo's and run fine (although i can't guarantee that they will work on all motherboards). You can look on the Geilusa.com website for the specs. Prices: $58 shipped for the 256 (512 total) pair and $125 shipped for the 512 (1 gig total) pair. I am willing to split each pair. Let me know if you want just one stick. Prices are OBO.

HP Premium Glossy Photo Paper 4x6 inch. I have multiple boxes of 20. 3 boxes are 9mil and 2 boxes are 10mil. $25 shipped for all 5 boxes OBO.

120mm fan grills: I have chrome ones and black ones. $2.25 shipped each. If you need more than one let me know as I have a bunch available of each and if you need more than one the price will be lower due to postage savings. There are 2 styles of the chrome ones so if you are interested I can send you a pic.

Dell Axim X50/ X50v original slip case. $14 shipped OBO.

One Memorex DVD+RW disk. brand new. 4x. $3 plus shipping OBO.

I have a Vintage 3Dfx Interactive/Monster 3D/Diamond Multimedia Poster. Diamond multimedia made the original 3Dfx Monster 3D card back in the 90's and this is an original poster that I obtained from Diamond way back then. It's in excellent condition. $75 shipped OBO.

I have new in the box Doom 3 presale packs. There are 3 different ones and you get one of each. Each has a figurine in it (pinky, baron of hell, mancubus). One of them comes with a doom 3 poster and some coupons for video cards at best buy. I have not opened any of them. These have become collectors items as you can't buy them in retail any more. $35 shipped OBO.

Taisol Heatsink/fan (i used it with the Tbird 1.4 gig chip). Model CGK760092. This is cold forged aluminum with impact forged CopperBase for enhanced heat transfer. The copper base was originally lapped smooth, but has some scratches... so it needs to be sanded smooth again. I'm too lazy to do it before i sell it. The fan on top is a globalwin fan. I don't remember if it came with the heatsink or I added it as it's been quite a while since I assembled the system that it came out of. $22 shipped obo.

One black 18" ATA133 ABIT IDE cable. It is in good condition. $3.25 shipped OBO.

Linksys LNE100tx version 4 Lan card. $10 shipped.

Windows 95 CD $15 shipped

Sonic MyDVD cdrom version 4.0 sealed cd. CD only. $8 shipped.

Dr. Andrew Weil Taking care of your self cd's. 4cd's. $12 shipped.

Dr. Andrew Weil 4 cd set: Breating: The master key to self healing & Meditation for optimum health. $12 shipped.

Paypal preferred. I usually ship within 1-2 days of receiving payment. Email me with questions or offers. Make me an offer, i'm flexible. I prefer to only ship to the US, but may make exceptions. Thank you.

WANTED:

I'm looking for:

HSN Gift Cards
Whole Foods Gift Cards.
Banana Republic Gift Cards.
Nordstrom Gift Cards.
Microsoft Intellimouse explorer 3.0 unused.

Email me with what you have. Thanks.

SOLD/TRADED STUFF:

Antec True Blue 480 power supply. SOLD
Pinnacle Studio Version 10. Unused. UPC removed from Box. SOLD
Western Digital Raptor 74GB. Brand new unused OEM. Drive only. Warranty expires in July of 2010. SOLD
PC Power and Cooling Turbo Cool 1 Kilowatt power supply. Brand new, unused, sealed.SOLD
Dell 2450 24" LCD monitor. Excellent condition. SOLD

Heatware under "nippyjun"

MUYA
04-13-06, 12:24 AM
Can you include a heatware reference or an alternate one. Thanks, otherwise this thread will be locked or deleted

Airbrushkid
04-13-06, 01:51 AM
Oops!!

MUYA
04-13-06, 01:52 AM
He did. Look at first line!
He didn't the first time. ;)
anyway things are cool! :D

Airbrushkid
04-13-06, 01:55 AM
Your slow. (nana2)

superklye
04-13-06, 02:36 AM
sighxors...i want the 2405 so bad, but just can't afford it. good luck selling it though.

MUYA
04-13-06, 02:39 AM
Your slow. (nana2)
..and steady....but thats what the girls say about me :p

nippyjun
04-22-06, 01:14 AM
Raptor added, monitor, power supply sold

grey_1
04-22-06, 05:44 AM
bump