PDA

View Full Version : Bfg 7800gt

The Bigman
04-13-06, 09:29 PM
Whats with the 7800GT on the front page of this site going for 399.

What the hell is the deal with that? That card has been or was 349 for quite awhile. Either its a typeO or that got sick and raised the price of that card.

The Bigman
04-14-06, 11:05 AM
Hello?

keith33
04-14-06, 11:37 AM
If you don't like the price, nobody is putting a gun to your head to buy it. Simple as that. Personally, I would get a 7900 GT for much less, but those ads are automatic I assume AND they pay for the hosting on this site, no need to complain over something as minor as that.

The Bigman
04-14-06, 11:10 PM
I don't care what it cost or where its at. Im gold here as far as Graphics cards go but was weird seeing something for the same price and all of a sudden 50 bucks more.

I checked all the places i get my **** from and its 349 and 299 some places. I think is was just a typo.

I like your avitar. Who is the lady and what kinda socks does she wear?

keith33
04-14-06, 11:14 PM
I don't care what it cost or where its at. Im gold here as far as Graphics cards go but was weird seeing something for the same price and all of a sudden 50 bucks more.

I checked all the places i get my **** from and its 349 and 299 some places. I think is was just a typo.

I like your avitar. Who is the lady and what kinda socks does she wear?

LOL, that's Audrey Raines from the series 24. She usually doesn't wear socks. (nana2)

And yeah, sorry about jumping to conclusions, there's still a few places overpricing the 7 series cards, but the site needs that advertising to do give us all that bandwidth that we hog.

The Bigman
04-14-06, 11:32 PM
oh thats cool. I know who she is know. Im happy with the new cards outh know they have really come full circle.

I checked out 24 on IMDB.com. I know the series but there's nothing about her on that site which has everyone.