PDA

View Full Version : Items reset in a stolen house?

Farmor123
04-14-06, 11:54 PM
Hello when I cam back to "my" house, Stolen from A women I murderd, the things I put in "her" chest was gone it was a new lock on it, avarge pick, and the lady and the dog was gone. Before they were laying dead on the floor.
also new things was in her house for example bread.
Is this how it should be?
And does this things happen if I buy a house?

CaptNKILL
04-15-06, 12:02 AM
Hello when I cam back to "my" house, Stolen from A women I murderd, the things I put in "her" chest was gone it was a new lock on it, avarge pick, and the lady and the dog was gone. Before they were laying dead on the floor.
also new things was in her house for example bread.
Is this how it should be?
And does this things happen if I buy a house?
No this only happens in houses that arent yours. Its also possible that theres another person that lives there that just isnt home any time you are there.

Either way, its much much better to have your own house. I think this is probably to simulate how unrealistic itd be to have it go unnoticed that you cleared out a house and claimed it for yourself... someone would know, and your stuff would get stolen\moved.

Farmor123
04-15-06, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the answer.
Is a more expensive house better than an not so expensive house?

CaptNKILL
04-15-06, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the answer.
Is a more expensive house better than an not so expensive house?
You basically pay for size and overall "niceness". The cheapest house you can get is 2000 gold and is a tiny 1 room shack. Some of the more expensive houses are as high as $20,000 and have many rooms and plenty of storage space... there is even a plugin that adds additional "display rooms" to the nicer houses.

Mr. Hunt
04-15-06, 12:49 AM
You basically pay for size and overall "niceness". The cheapest house you can get is 2000 gold and is a tiny 1 room shack. Some of the more expensive houses are as high as $20,000 and have many rooms and plenty of storage space... there is even a plugin that adds additional "display rooms" to the nicer houses.

Well there is a pretty nice house for 5,000 in Anvil... but there is a quest that goes along with it... but the house comes fully furnished and whatnot.