PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Guild problem...

Mr. Hunt
04-15-06, 08:03 AM
Well I sold a ton of crap and did the quests for Armand and Skriiva or whatever, and it said that The Gray Fox might be contacting me soon or something and that I had to fence 600 worth in gold and that I should check out the new fence Orrin or whatever... well I finally got to about 850 gold-worth fenced with Ungar or whatever, then I try to talk to Orrin, and he says I need advancement... but nobody seems to have quests for me to do... what is going on? :\

gray fox
04-15-06, 08:14 AM
Goto the imperial city and wait for about 24 hours and a messanger for gray fox will disturb you telling you where to meet him to get your next quest.

Mr. Hunt
04-15-06, 07:32 PM
Goto the imperial city and wait for about 24 hours and a messanger for gray fox will disturb you telling you where to meet him to get your next quest.

Ok, I will try that, thanks.

Mr. Hunt
04-16-06, 12:27 AM
Hmmm... didn't do anything... I tried in every district of Imp. City and still got nothing :(.

nrs421
04-16-06, 01:02 AM
try waiting at the waterfront for about 72 hours....if that doesnt work go to any city and wait for 72 hours again....dont move around....just wait in one place.....sometimes the messenger wont find you if you are in a certain city

Mr. Hunt
04-16-06, 02:18 AM
Ok I will try that then also heh :\.

Cptobvious
04-16-06, 03:44 AM
all you have to do is go to the imperial city...rent a room , sleep and when you wake up she'll be right infront of you

Mr. Hunt
04-16-06, 09:15 PM
all you have to do is go to the imperial city...rent a room , sleep and when you wake up she'll be right infront of you

Didn't work either.

GuOD
04-16-06, 10:49 PM
Didn't work either.

sleep for 24 hours at the merchant inn.. that's what I always did

killahsin
04-17-06, 02:52 AM
Hmm thats interesting i wonder if it is tied to infamy at all?

let me see your save game ill see if i can figure it out

Pepsiboy
04-17-06, 11:22 AM
Have you done all the quests for that K'ajhit in Bravil? Go ask her for advancement or whatever and if you havent done her quests then lol do them.

Ghoststalker
05-17-06, 12:33 AM
Independent Thievery is bugged. Try typing this in the console: "setstage TGStolenGoods 85" for proper Ind. Thievery part and then "setstage TG08Blind 10" for starting first Fox's quest from the begining.

Nv40
05-17-06, 01:43 AM
I know whats the problem..

Stop playing the damn game for 72 hours!! and sleep something (in the real life) you will have a better idea of what you did wrong after that break . :D

Btw.. what level are you ? can you post an screenshot of your stats ? im playing too as a theft ..the game looks like its extremely long ,because i dont remember seeing you taking so long to finish
a game . :)