PDA

View Full Version : Help with final theves quest! [spoilers]

GreekMan
04-15-06, 06:40 PM
I got all the way up the tower and forgot about not talking to the monks. I then proceded to kill my way up the tower, slaughtering everything in my path. I didn't find any elder scoll, but my quest markers led me on and out of the castle without the scroll. The spring boots are destroyed from the fall out of the castle.

How can I find my way back into the tower/castle again to get the scroll. If I do, can I survive the fall out of the tower again without the boots? Is there a way to comepletely restart the quest? I dont remember where any of the entrances are and I can't get the nav markers back on my compass.

Thanks in advance.

GuOD
04-15-06, 07:17 PM
I got all the way up the tower and forgot about not talking to the monks. I then proceded to kill my way up the tower, slaughtering everything in my path. I didn't find any elder scoll, but my quest markers led me on and out of the castle without the scroll. The spring boots are destroyed from the fall out of the castle.

How can I find my way back into the tower/castle again to get the scroll. If I do, can I survive the fall out of the tower again without the boots? Is there a way to comepletely restart the quest? I dont remember where any of the entrances are and I can't get the nav markers back on my compass.

Thanks in advance.

you can try pressing ~ to bring donw the console

and then type "movetoqt" without the quotes.

that should bring you right to the book...

GreekMan
04-15-06, 07:22 PM
well, this is probably not where I'm supposed to be because I'm playing the Xbox version. No console there.

I need a way to fix my blunders only using what the game gives me.