PDA

View Full Version : How to pass Kvatch siege quest ?

Nv40
04-15-06, 07:45 PM
The mission is one where imperial soldiers stay outside the castle , the sky is RED and little demons spawn at times around that place. Many citizens are inside a church .. i killed the demons many times .. but neither ..the soldiers or the citizens want to move or do anything until the place its safe and the OBlivion gate "is closed."
What i need to do? inside the castle the only place you can enter in the church.

Mr. Hunt
04-15-06, 07:52 PM
You need to go out the front and close the huge Oblivion Gate you passed to get in :\.

Nv40
04-15-06, 08:05 PM
You need to go out the front and close the huge Oblivion Gate you passed to get in :\.

sure... thats what the soldiers say..
But How you "close" that gate?

GuOD
04-15-06, 08:16 PM
Walk up to the gate and press spacebar to go inside. :)

Muppet
04-15-06, 08:17 PM
Walk up to the gate and press the space bar and you'll enter into it, there is a small quest inside to close it.Sorry double post

Nv40
04-15-06, 08:19 PM
hehe.. so close and so far.. :)

Mr. Hunt
04-15-06, 10:35 PM
You have to go into a certain tower (might just be one on that first gate), and get to the top floor (Sigillum Sag-something-or-other)... you have to take the Sigil Stone out (you will see a tower of fire leading up to the "sigil"... the sigils also can be used to enchant weapons/armor/accessories... so use them wisely.

bagman
04-25-06, 05:23 AM
Hi there
I am stuck in this exact same spot.
Have spoken to Martin the priest who will not leave until it is safe for the others inside the chapel.
I take it that yu have to close the Oblivion gate with the Sigil Stone, but where is the tower.
The area of the map I am playing does not allow any further progress apart from the chapel and the small courtyard out front.
I can go back outside and talk to Savlian Matius, but nothing new is revealed.

So, where is the entrance to this tower with the Sigil Stone ??
Obvioulsy Martin will not leave until the Oblivion gate is closed, so I can't continue the quest

cheers

agentkay
04-25-06, 05:27 AM
So, where is the entrance to this tower with the Sigil Stone ??
Obvioulsy Martin will not leave until the Oblivion gate is closed, so I can't continue the quest

cheers

Go to the Oblivion gate and hit the spacebar. The Oblivion game is just another "door" that needs to be entered and just walking thru it doesn´t actually transport you to Oblivion. There are usually several towers in Oblivion levels but the big ones are normally the Sigil stone towers.

Rolland
04-25-06, 08:38 AM
Also,

Make sure that this quest (Kvatch) is your Active Quest, then hit the Map button. Then listen to the npc's and follow the RED compass Arrow...It'll guide you to the right tower/s

Good luck!

Remember, you don't have to fight "every" mob, sometimes sneaking or running is best lol

;)

Joe Public
04-25-06, 08:53 AM
Yeah, walk up to the Oblivion gate until you see the pointer turn into a small door (like the one you get when you walk up to any door/gate etc). Press space, and you're in Oblivion. It is in the Oblivion world you have to close the gate. :)

bagman
04-25-06, 04:38 PM
Thks guys
Will try those suggestions and report back if I have any further problems

cheers