PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Two domain names

AshG
04-15-06, 09:37 PM
After a heck of a lot of deliberation, I've decided to go through with this.

The domains Envynews.org and Envynews.net are up for sale or trade. Envy News was, in its time, a great website with exemplary traffic and still has plenty residual hits, linkbacks, and name recognition. As such, these domain names have the potential to bring in much money over time and should give the proper owner a nice start in the business. I am not selling the intellectual property, graphics, content, etc, just the domain names.

I am looking to trade these domains either individually or as a package. They are currently parked on my new site as opposed to a parking page as to keep some interest in the name for the buyer's benefit.

I am looking for the following items for trade for these: 1900XT variant (for both), Dual-core AMD CPU (for both), CoolerMaster CMStacker 830 (for one). I am also willing to consider other offers via PM.

heatware: AshG

Roadhog
04-15-06, 09:56 PM
thats alot for thoes 2 domains? :O

AshG
04-15-06, 10:09 PM
It's about 1/10th what MonkeyReviews went for. Plus, given the fact that the name is still in circulation, there is a potential for quick profit. Site revenue was around $5k a year in its heyday, and would have been more had we sold out to every tom, dick, or harry who wanted to advertise with us.

I also should have made it more clear that the items listed are either/or, not all together.