PDA

View Full Version : How to delete invalid quests?

XxDeadlyxX
04-16-06, 02:30 AM
Is there any way to delete quests from the Current Quests list that are no longer invalid? (eg. someone vital to the quest has died etc)... I have a few quests that cannot be completed, they just clutter up the list, is this possible? Thanks.

nrs421
04-16-06, 09:28 AM
player.completequest <FormID>

but i have no idea what the <FormID> is....what you could try is select a quest you cannot complete and use the code

caqs this will complete all quest stages....

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/924363.html

anticitizenzero
04-16-06, 01:16 PM
use the console command, Showquesttargets first, it should show a number and or combination of letters, thats your quest id, then once you know that, just type completequest questid and it should get rid of it. Or if you really wanna get fancy, you could just advance to the next stage in that quest so you can still get your reward, to do this, use the command,
player.setstage <questid> <queststageid The quest stage id is a 2 digit number, ie, stage one is 10, 2 is 20 ect ect.... Either one of those should solve yoru problem

XxDeadlyxX
04-16-06, 08:10 PM
Thanks guys, I did showquesttargets, then I did player.completequest MSShadowscale (the main one i got rid of), then it transferred it into my 'completed quests' list without tampering with anything else. (nana2)