PDA

View Full Version : Any arena CHampion here?

Nv40
04-16-06, 02:06 PM
Wow... I did it... without cheating.. :D
It was not easy.. oddly enough the last 3-4 battles were the easier one for me. THe most dificult one was a fight versus not one ,not two ,but three figthers.. :)

How i did it? Running like hell , and with a little of help of the programmers of the game.. since there is a game bug in the arena where sometimes one player get stuck inside a wall. if it wasnt for that bug i dont think i could ever suceeded . :D perhaps using magician as character could be easier.. not sure.. i did it using a warrior and without using magic bottles , just its very slow restoration spell.

----------spoiler..-----------
Im an arena champion ,still there is a grand champion ,but i need first to buy special equipment to fight againts him.

Marvel_us
04-16-06, 02:09 PM
I've done it too. I'll have to agree, I found the 3 against 1 battle to be the hardest. The Grey Prince isn't so tough though.;)

nrs421
04-16-06, 02:24 PM
Im an arena champion ,still there is a grand champion ,but i need first to buy special equipment to fight againts him.

****SPOILER HIGHLIGHT TO READ*****

you must complete the quest the gray prince gives you.....once you do that when you fight him, he will not fight back because he wants you to kill him to put him out of his misery

Nutty
04-16-06, 02:39 PM
Doh, I couldn't be bothered todo his quest.. oh well. He went down quite easy.. Yeah I'm Grand Champion also.. Also Listener of the Black Hand. Currently working my way up Fighters & Mage Guilds now.

agentkay
04-16-06, 03:14 PM
Yup, Im also an Area Champion. I used the Grand Champion heavy armor for ages until recently, where I kicked Umbras ass. So I have a full set of Umbra armor and the "Shield of the Undefieded" and Im using the Sword of Chorros or the Umbra sword for the harder enemies.

I also finished the Dark Brotherhood quest, Fighters and Mages Guild quests and FINALLY started the main quest. I think I will do the Thief Guild quest after I finish the main quest.

ventriloquate
04-16-06, 09:33 PM
Made grand champion at level 4 or 5. I did do the quest so I didn't have to do the last fight but from what i'm hearing here it didn't make much difference.

The hardest fight for me was definitely the three argonian prisoners. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to fighting so 1 on 1 really isn't a problem. Block attack, block attack, block heal, repeat.

Just wondering if anyone ever managed to sneak in the arena. I know i've tried but it never seems to work for me. I had about 50 when I last tried. Didn't use any supplemental spells though. It was fairly bright out too, can't fight after 9 until you get to grand champion.

gray fox
04-17-06, 10:12 AM
i didnt start it till around level 15 and it was easy :P "obviously" the hardest one was the champion fight for me.

sillyeagle
04-17-06, 06:43 PM
Yeah I made Grand Champ at level 5, only took 2 hours from first match until Grand Champ, and I only used potions on two fights, the 3 prisoners and the Gray Prince. The 3 prisioners was the hardest one for me. I didn't do his quest, so the Gray Prince faught me, but he wasn't too bad.

Treason
04-24-06, 01:39 AM
I'm having problems beating anyone at Gladiator level. I'm level 6 with apprentice (25-30) blade, blunt, heavy armour, but novice block (20). I use silver long sword or mace.

All my opponents are using glass or dwarven! I have to drink 5-7 strong potions of healing because my block is so low. I just beat the three argonians, but here comes a Khajit with a glass longsword and dwarven shield!

Visno
04-24-06, 05:09 AM
I didn't cheat but I am pretty cheap. I have 100 sneak and 100 chamelon with spells. Not a challenge but then again I am a bossmer. (nana2) oh and Light Armor.

Mr. Hunt
04-24-06, 05:13 AM
I didn't cheat but I am pretty cheap. I have 100 sneak and 100 chamelon with spells. Not a challenge but then again I am a bossmer. (nana2) oh and Light Armor.

Heh... I am not cheating either and on my main I got 100 sneak and 90 chameleon from rings and armor... I wish I could get a way to enchant stuff with chameleon... would love to get to a constant 100% chameleon... even though at 90% I can barely see myself in third person or see if my weapon is drawn or not lol.

glObalist
04-24-06, 05:26 AM
I just jump on one of the gate's side walls (yes, there is one spot where you can jump high enough on these so the enemies can't reach you) and shoot the crap out of all of them with my silver arrow. Not even the mages are smart enough to send their spells at me UPWARDS, instead they just keep hitting the wall below me.

I'm amazed at how these kinds of bugs and quirks in the game make me wanna exploit them all the more and not feel bad about it. Let's call it my personal revenge against the over-hyped A.I. :D

Visno
04-24-06, 05:52 AM
Heh... I am not cheating either and on my main I got 100 sneak and 90 chameleon from rings and armor... I wish I could get a way to enchant stuff with chameleon... would love to get to a constant 100% chameleon... even though at 90% I can barely see myself in third person or see if my weapon is drawn or not lol.

Well that was for the Arena, without wearing the crappy arena armor I have 102% chameleon on my armor.

jedi079
04-24-06, 07:00 AM
Grand Champion of Cyrodill--