PDA

View Full Version : Dont get mad but....

dezman
04-16-06, 05:09 PM
This is just a mod idea that I had that I thought could be fun. I dont know if it would be possible but its just a mod someone could use to have fun with in oblivion. Remember this mod is just for your chariter alone. Here goes..... I think It would be a blast to ride the trails of Oblivion on a atv. Probably cant be done but it wuold be just something to have some fun with! No offence to any hard core fans just an idea thats all.:)

HarryDude
04-16-06, 05:20 PM
Haha, that would be amazing! I'm sure it could be done..just edit the horse to make it go faster and replace the model with that of an atv :p

dezman
04-16-06, 05:23 PM
Im gonna have a look and see if I can do this!

5H4RP
04-16-06, 08:34 PM
yeah good luck with that. Maybe you can add some lightsabers and Bobo Fett armor and some DragonBall Z hair. :) Sorry, kinda cranky today.

dezman
04-16-06, 09:24 PM
yeah good luck with that. Maybe you can add some lightsabers and Bobo Fett armor and some DragonBall Z hair. :) Sorry, kinda cranky today.Or mabey even have Super Mario ambush people as they walk to anvil!

HarryDude
04-17-06, 05:28 AM
How about all the guards are chain chomps? :p

gray fox
04-17-06, 10:04 AM
Hows about you replace the horse model with a stilt strider one :D from morrowind and do all that other changing crap you modders do .

CaptNKILL
04-17-06, 10:06 AM
THIS THREAD MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

kidding :p

gray fox
04-17-06, 10:15 AM
lollollololololololololol

Pepsiboy
04-17-06, 11:12 AM
And maybe we could put in some electric guitars and have an area where there is a constant battle between the Ninjas and the Pirates and the pirates just get in their cannon ships and blast the Ninjas to hell and stuff and replace Uriel Septim with President Bush and have him get killed by Osama instead of that other guy. :OFS ROFLCOPTERINTHELOLLERSKATES