PDA

View Full Version : I Wish Oblivion Had a Machine Gun & Rocket Launcher

DNR
04-16-06, 11:29 PM
is there any mod to convert swort and axe to machine gun or even rocket launcher? if any, where? or u guys just working on it?
im getting tired of fighting those monsters. very difficult to beat ( i set dificulty level to max).

jAkUp
04-16-06, 11:32 PM
lol

Why don't you just turn down the difficulty?

tacos4me
04-16-06, 11:35 PM
I was thinking about this, too. It's not hard for me.. I just want a machine gun. (nana2)

rewt
04-16-06, 11:40 PM
I think it would be easier to mod the bow & arrows, or magic elements, since they are already part of the game.

For example like having an infinite stream of lightning or fire shooting out of your hand when you hold down a button.

DNR
04-16-06, 11:46 PM
turn down difficulty? no. i love it that way.
i just want to see my hero with machine gun or rocket launcher. Rambo style! Coooolll.... :rw:

:D

SH64
04-17-06, 06:12 PM
How about an arrow launcher ? :D

|MaguS|
04-17-06, 06:13 PM
The IQ level of the forum has taken a nose dive in the last month...

CaptNKILL
04-17-06, 06:18 PM
The IQ level of the forum has taken a nose dive in the last month...
I agree. The IQ of the nose has taken a forum since Septembruary 42nd...

Pepsiboy
04-17-06, 09:26 PM
Dear Lord...if they are going to take the trouble to put machine lazers and rocketshooterbombmissilenukes in the game then you might as well add in a couple of prostitutes and more drugs and a Michael Jackson NPC that has a power to molest and strike fear into the hearts of everyone.

Ancient
04-18-06, 12:28 AM
Dear Lord...if they are going to take the trouble to put machine lazers and rocketshooterbombmissilenukes in the game then you might as well add in a couple of prostitutes and more drugs and a Michael Jackson NPC that has a power to molest and strike fear into the hearts of everyone.
I'd love to fight a Michael Jackson NPC. Every time you hit him he'd do his little high pitch "ewww." That'd be a riot. :D

But machine guns and rocket launchers? What next? A Hummer with reactive armor instead of a horse?

KatzZero
04-18-06, 09:50 AM
Go Play Far Cry .... you will have the rocket launcher and the machine gun .... and the hummer too ...:D