PDA

View Full Version : LocoRoco Demo Out!

|MaguS|
04-25-06, 05:40 AM
Get it Here! (http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/locoroco/dl/trial_dl.html)

This is one fun game, I can't understand anything but its easy concept to grasp yet its sooooo much fun. The music is so catchy and the style is unique... I so want a console version of this!

You do have to update your PSP to 2.70 to play it but the update is great alone, more website functionality and alot of new features again. Just update your PSP through the internal update function and then download the EBOOT file from the site and place it in your PSP/GAMES/UCJS10041/ folder (you will have to create the folder).

I might actually import this game, its alot of fun!

Mr. Hunt
04-25-06, 06:59 AM
I shall never upgrade again... VIVA LA... 1.5!

Bad_Boy
04-25-06, 04:16 PM
OMG this demo is addictive as hell. With the final game being 100+ levels, im IN for sure! :D

Left = tilt left
Right = tilt right
Left+Right = Jump
so simple, so addictive!

edit: i would love to see a demo of this downloadable on the ps3 in the future, putting these crazy colors would be neat on the big screen.

lumines 2, loco roco, ghost n goblins, syphon filter, daxter, ratchet + clank, tekken:dr = ftw!
would like to see more demos like this

|MaguS|
04-26-06, 07:32 AM
AAAHHHHHH I can't get the dam song out of my head!

oldsk00l
04-26-06, 10:48 PM
ahaha this game roxor

oldsk00l
04-28-06, 10:25 PM
Oh dear god....

this demo captured me

I have no idea what they are singing, or what the little "bing bing" guy is saying, and I have no idea what the little thing is doing...
but it's FUN!!!!

It's like...hypnotizing...must...play...game...for...re st...of...life.......

Bad_Boy
04-29-06, 09:53 AM
I heard its a made up language they are singing, created by the main developer. Cant even recall his name atm.