PDA

View Full Version : Wizard's Tower Plugin Available

CaptNKILL
04-25-06, 01:07 PM
http://obliviondownloads.com/StoreCatalog_ProductView.aspx?ProductId=4

It was available yesterday apparently, but I didnt see any threads about it.

It looks tempting because of the alchemy related stuff, I might have to get it :)

Post feedback here.

Zelda_fan
04-25-06, 01:30 PM
I have the plugin. It is pretty sweet for the most part, and IMHO worth the 150 live points. The Alchemy Bench basically boosts your alchemy skill by 15 points whenever you are around it. You can also summon your own atronarch which is pretty damn sweet. For the most part, the artwork of the tower is beautiful and make a great home for a mage, but my one complaint is about the vault. All you get is a bunch of chests with 15 imp guardians. I was hoping to see some display cases, but there are none.

LurkerLito
04-26-06, 10:38 AM
Yeah I bought this for the PC and the tower is pretty good. The only real thing I don't like about it is that it basically made the house I bought in Chorral useless. And the Chorral place was really expensive. Now I have no desire to buy any other houses in the other places.

I also bought the orrery quest thing at the same time. I knew it was a simple quest but I just hated the idea that I couldn't get into that room so I just bought it. The orrey really felt like it should have came with the game and didn't feel like it was worth the money.

brady
04-26-06, 11:11 AM
I just got my refurb 360 back and have started a new game. I'm not a very magical character but this sounds cool. I've got exactly 150 pts on XBL that are going unused. What do you guys think? Would it be worth it?

Mr Six
04-26-06, 01:59 PM
I just got my refurb 360 back and have started a new game. I'm not a very magical character but this sounds cool. I've got exactly 150 pts on XBL that are going unused. What do you guys think? Would it be worth it?

You are on the 360 so go for it i say.

If on PC on the other hand you can get pretty much the same thing for free with the non official mods so i don't think that it's worth the $$$ even if it's not really expensive.

Visno
04-26-06, 02:03 PM
I didn't like the fact that you don't have display cases in your vault.. Just a bunch of chests..:thumbdwn: Over all though the mod is worth a $1.

Pegasus*
04-26-06, 05:45 PM
well me and my friend both payed 80 or so cents each to buy it (yes we're the biggest cheapskates EVER :p) im about to try it out now, from what ive heard its gonna be amazing!!

Zelda_fan
04-27-06, 12:21 AM
well me and my friend both payed 80 or so cents each to buy it (yes we're the biggest cheapskates EVER :p) im about to try it out now, from what ive heard its gonna be amazing!!

I wouldn't say it's amazing. Worth 1.99, but not amazing.

Pegasus*
04-27-06, 03:13 PM
yeah i tryed it out, its not amazing but ir was well worth the *80* cents :P
cheapskates 4ever!!!