PDA

View Full Version : Hmm Hidden items?

morphene
04-26-06, 06:06 AM
is there any hidden items, like the daedric face of god in morrowind? i really enjoyed finding those kind of items

msxyz
04-26-06, 07:37 AM
I take you exclude those quest related items like the rewards from the Daedra lords.

Aside those said items, there are very few of them. Most of the "special" items are just standard piece of armor or weapons with unique enchantments and a name.

One notable exception is the Amelion Tomb north of Anvil which has a complete set of unique armor and sword. The armor is a nice retexturing of the Ebony model and imho looks much better. It reminds me of ancient bronze armors covered with verdigris that were used before the age of steel (but endured well into the late roman empire) and now quite a common sight in many italian museums.

GuOD
04-26-06, 07:47 AM
I went into Amelion's tomb and found all of the armor pieces. every piece is normal except for the armor which has 6% frost resistance or something. Are they all supposed to be enchanted or something?

nrs421
04-26-06, 08:35 AM
I went into Amelion's tomb and found all of the armor pieces. every piece is normal except for the armor which has 6% frost resistance or something. Are they all supposed to be enchanted or something?

depends on your level....dont forget the higher your level the better stuff you get

GuOD
04-26-06, 08:43 AM
depends on your level....dont forget the higher your level the better stuff you get

I was close to level 20 @ the time

de><ta
04-26-06, 07:19 PM
That armor you pick up from the cave is fairly useless compared to what is allready available at your level.

Rolland
04-26-06, 08:09 PM
Not sure about items, but there are some sorta hidden "off the beaten path" places to find ;)

I mean "really" off the beaten path...

Good luck!

:p

msxyz
04-27-06, 02:01 AM
I went into Amelion's tomb and found all of the armor pieces. every piece is normal except for the armor which has 6% frost resistance or something. Are they all supposed to be enchanted or something?No, it's just something special, like the various daedric helms in Morrwind. Sure there were better items but they don't have the same unique feeling.

Once you're past lvl 20 and stats are maxed out, you can kill anything even with a rusty dagger, thus dressing your character to your liking becomes more important than having functional items.

KatzZero
04-27-06, 07:03 AM
Thats the why i use Balance plugin ... and itens rarity too ... to make the game more "balanced" ... why they needs me whe a simple guard can kill me aways in the game ? no matter my level ...:thumbdwn:
Or the Grand Master of the Arena lvl 10 ?? nonsense ..
Oscuros Overhaul Rulez !!!:D