PDA

View Full Version : Next Game

morphene
04-28-06, 12:05 AM
i know this probally already was posted, and Oblivion just came out, where do you guys think/want the next games location be set in?

I personally think Skyrim or summerset :D

lets discuss

Zelda_fan
04-28-06, 02:22 AM
I would like to see the whole continent at your disposal.

CaptNKILL
04-28-06, 02:31 AM
It could be anywhere really... TES5 will be the first game that fans have ZERO info on until its anounced. There were references to TES 4 being called Oblivion and taking place in Cyrodill even before Morrowind was released. They had that much planned out.

I really have no idea about this next one though.

All I know is that its going to blow everyone away again :D

mkultra
04-28-06, 04:26 AM
Any place that has a more varied landscape than Cyrodiil and i'd be happy :D

Morrowind was perfect, extremly varied. It had swamps, deserts, mountain areas, lava areas, sea life, islands, strange alien-like areas, forests (well, they got better after modding though) + the expansions made it even more varied.

The castles and towns were much more varied so it really felt that you had travelled far when you got to a new town, this needs to be fixed in the next TES. Cyrodiil feels MUCH smaller than MW becuase everything looks about the same.

morphene
04-28-06, 08:49 AM
I would like to see the whole continent at your disposal.

we can only dream :D

CaptNKILL
04-28-06, 08:52 AM
we can only dream :D
The Elder Scrolls: Arena let you go anywhere I think.

Of course it looked like this...
http://www.3dnews.ru/documents/news5/20040408_arena_1.jpg

:lol:

Its available for free on the elder scrolls website but you'll need a really old DOS capable gaming machine or you'll have to play it slowly on DOSBox (dos emulator).

msxyz
04-28-06, 09:07 AM
The Elder Scrolls: Arena let you go anywhere I think.

Of course it looked like this...
http://www.3dnews.ru/documents/news5/20040408_arena_1.jpg

:lol:

Its available for free on the elder scrolls website but you'll need a really old DOS capable gaming machine or you'll have to play it slowly on DOSBox (dos emulator).
Actually it looks better than Oblivion on a minimum recommended system, according to the box specifications :lol: