PDA

View Full Version : Eugal Belette in Chorrol

Treason
04-28-06, 08:46 PM
I just entered the city after finishing The Killing Fields quest and all the guards swarm Eugal Belette on sight and kill him.

He's carrying a Mythic Dawn commandant book, but I'm thinking this is supposed to be a future event?

360 version

de><ta
04-28-06, 08:55 PM
Have you completed the mythic dawn infiltration level yet? At times they just psych out, I accidently cast a frenzy spell on a priest and he turned into a mythic dawn agent too. Random I guess. :D

Demonic_Chronic
04-28-06, 10:07 PM
I've experienced this with a few of my characters. It seems that after messing with the mythic dawn their agents will attack you in the major cities. If you wait on the streets for too long in the imperial city you are almost garaunteed to get attacked.

Now I'm not sure about the following, but it looks like the same NPCs in every game are the mythic dawn agents.

sillyeagle
04-28-06, 10:25 PM
After I killed the agent outside clouder ruler temple and got the quest about finding the other agents I started seeing Mythic Dawn dudes de-cloaking in the cities and the gaurds would swarm in and kill them.

Treason
04-28-06, 10:27 PM
Ok thanks guys. This seems normal. I thought the guards broke a quest or something.