PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Serious Sam 2

Riptide
04-29-06, 03:35 PM
Is there some trick to finishing the last battle? Rhinos and huge spiders just keep spawning and eventually my vehicle is destroyed and I end up getting totally overwhelmed. About the time serious damage runs out for me is when I end up getting trashed. This level seems practically impossible. :(

grey_1
04-29-06, 05:31 PM
Is there some trick to finishing the last battle? Rhinos and huge spiders just keep spawning and eventually my vehicle is destroyed and I end up getting totally overwhelmed. About the time serious damage runs out for me is when I end up getting trashed. This level seems practically impossible. :(

I got so friggen mad at the end battle I almost knocked my 'puter off the desk (accidentally). I ended up cheating:o , I think it was 'please god'. Similar to the 1st 2 games. Co-op was great there tho. Just stick n move, maybe you'll be luckier than I was:)

Riptide
04-29-06, 09:54 PM
Never mind passed it. The hardest part was the very last battle. You use a vehicle and it's actually kinda fun though it got frustrating again for a minute there.