PDA

View Full Version : How can I play games in HD with a 7900 GT???

Superhuman
04-29-06, 09:24 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Been lurking here for a while.

I was just wondering......I just got rid of my X800 XL which was giving me never ending driver problems (as was the 9800 Pro I had before it), and picked up an EVGA 7900 GT KO.

What I was wondering is if it's possible to play games in HD with it? I'm planning on purchasing a Dell 2007WFP 20.1-inch widescreen and wondered if games can be played in HD on it. Do I need special cables, etc.?

Thanks for any help.

SLippe
04-30-06, 01:26 AM
:thumbsup:

Sorry, had to do it.

Superhuman
04-30-06, 01:45 AM
:thumbsup:

Sorry, had to do it.
lol

It's alright. I'm not bitter about it. I'm damn proud of the Rangers. The Devils were simply a better team.

|MaguS|
04-30-06, 01:56 AM
What games are you talking about? If your talking about PC Games? If so then all games are in "HD" as long as you play them in a resolution higher then 1024x768 (which theres no reason you shouldn't be).

If your talking about consoles then you need either a VGA box or Component Cables for said console. Then within the consoles options just tell it to play games in HD and it should switch to the modes that the games support.

Superhuman
04-30-06, 02:36 AM
What games are you talking about? If your talking about PC Games? If so then all games are in "HD" as long as you play them in a resolution higher then 1024x768 (which theres no reason you shouldn't be).

If your talking about consoles then you need either a VGA box or Component Cables for said console. Then within the consoles options just tell it to play games in HD and it should switch to the modes that the games support.
Thanks for the relpy.