PDA

View Full Version : "A" + GTA video...

Slyder
04-30-06, 04:29 PM
Me and a friend got a little bored earlier, so we had a go with Fraps and recorded our first video... soundtrack provided by yours truely... I got to use one of my fave tracks of a brilliant album (Teen Dance Ordinace) by "A"...

Linky Linky... (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kevin.robson2/GTA-SA_Afterburner.wmv) :)

OWA
04-30-06, 06:05 PM
Heh, pretty good. Were you driving with the keyboard?

Tuork
05-01-06, 01:07 AM
GTA... ahh.... good time... good times :D

BTW, am I the only one who thinks that the graphics on Vice City were much better?

|MaguS|
05-01-06, 01:19 AM
Nice video but you should really look into a better codec, the low res was really distracting.

EDIT: Broke 5K Posts! ;)

Slyder
05-01-06, 02:44 AM
Heh, pretty good. Were you driving with the keyboard?

oh yeah.... it shows as well... :D

Nice video but you should really look into a better codec, the low res was really distracting.

EDIT: Broke 5K Posts! ;)

Woot Woot... :D - Agree about the codec issue.. it looks a little rough and ready for my likeing as well..

Assassin
05-01-06, 06:29 PM
GTA... ahh.... good time... good times :D

BTW, am I the only one who thinks that the graphics on Vice City were much better?
I think it's pretty much the same except for the added blur effects. They are the same engines but slightly modified anyway.

Vice City was a lot more fun and better because of it's setting. San Andreas was pretty lame with all that rap and "Ghetto" setting while playing as a black guy.

I hope the next GTA will be more like GTA3 with a whole new engine.