PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having 7600 SLI Issues ?

ariochzero
05-01-06, 03:28 AM
Hey gang , I just built a new P.C. (Cause my old one died from a brownout while I was in Iraq) and I am having issues with games on my new rig.
I can play F.E.A.R. all day long on my machine with no stutters or hiccups, yet whenever I go to play any other games my machine will Freeze up and Loop the sound just like the 7900 users say they are experiencing, I checked my power , and it is good . I have the latest chipset drivers , and the latest forceware. I went through and made my profiles for games just like the instructions said , but I still get freezing. Anyone else out there have anything like my config that could Assist?
Thanks

|MaguS|
05-01-06, 03:35 AM
What Drivers? What Games? Also try nhance to make it easier to make profiles.

Superfly
05-01-06, 07:37 AM
Hey gang , I just built a new P.C. (Cause my old one died from a brownout while I was in Iraq) and I am having issues with games on my new rig.
I can play F.E.A.R. all day long on my machine with no stutters or hiccups, yet whenever I go to play any other games my machine will Freeze up and Loop the sound just like the 7900 users say they are experiencing, I checked my power , and it is good . I have the latest chipset drivers , and the latest forceware. I went through and made my profiles for games just like the instructions said , but I still get freezing. Anyone else out there have anything like my config that could Assist?
Thanks

I'll have my SLi setup in a day or two, If you can wait I'll be able to test the sound loops etc on my rig - believe me if there are ANY bugs on 7600GT SLi systems I'll be all over NVD like a rash!!!

ariochzero
05-01-06, 12:07 PM
forceware 84.21

Some of the games that I have tried to play that just end in freezing are:
Quake 3, Quake 4, Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 , Fable, Doom 3.

My system is rocks solid stable until I load up a game. Damned weird.
Thanks for the Nhance tip Magus.

Alright , It seems that I just didn't have the right profiles going on for my driver. Thanks again for the Help guys.
I shall now return to my regularly scheduled games of mass destruction:)
Later