PDA

View Full Version : G80 stuff

robertonumeruno
05-03-06, 01:55 PM
There's alot of crap, exaggerations, and hype about the new G80, which was supposedly going to be released in April this year. does anyone know for sure what's on it, when it is scheduled to be released, or what it might cost?

Marvel_us
05-03-06, 01:58 PM
No one knows anything for sure.

tieros
05-03-06, 02:20 PM
We have a lot of made-up junk about the G80 in the rumors forum, though. It's all we have to hold us over until Fudo brews up a batch of fresh crap :D

SH64
05-03-06, 03:55 PM
Yep check the rumors section for some info/speculations on the G80.

on a side note : after reading about the DX10 future i'd really hope to see the G80 to be a unified shader architecture design.

FraGTastiK
05-03-06, 04:10 PM
We have a lot of made-up junk about the G80 in the rumors forum, though. It's all we have to hold us over until Fudo brews up a batch of fresh crap :D

ROFL. This thread smells funny! :D

keith33
05-03-06, 04:13 PM
It's going to have 88 unified shaders, 365 pipelines, 2048MB of DDR 7 RAM on PCIE x48 with a built in air conditioning system all built on the 0.006 nm process. It will also suck you off and tuck you in at night. A very accurate source told me this.

NeMeSis78
05-03-06, 05:42 PM
It's going to have 88 unified shaders, 365 pipelines, 2048MB of DDR 7 RAM on PCIE x48 with a built in air conditioning system all built on the 0.006 nm process. It will also suck you off and tuck you in at night. A very accurate source told me this.

Ahhhh, that's it! I was hoping it would have/do more! Very disappointing!
(nana2)

keith33
05-03-06, 07:42 PM
**** you.. everyone knows it wont have it's own air conditioning system... it's gonna have a hypergalactic portal to pluto for cooling... If it sucks me off and tucks me in at night then I'm SOLD. ****, dude.. give me QUAD SLI.. hell give me OCT-SLI! (for those who are dumb****s, oct is the stem for 8)

get a life keith..:lame::lame::lame:

You can't take a joke after putting the dumbest and most speculated rumour of these forums into the 7 series forum? Its pretty obvious that these type of trashy speculation threads belong in the RUMOURS. If you're the one stuck on making threads about cards that won't come out for months, perhaps it is you that need a life. (Oh wow I know simple geometry "oct.." wow... and to top it all off, I try to swear on a censored forum).

MikeC
05-03-06, 07:50 PM
I heard that the G80 comes with a small towel that you place around your shoulders and neck. After gaming for 30 minutes the G80 activates the towel to begin massaging your shoulders and neck. The G80 also has a built in laser correction for your vision so you will be able to see how fast it performs. Within a week of gaming with the G80 you are guaranteed to have 20/20 in each eye. The massage towel can also be used to clean up any accidents that happen while gaming. :D This is in honor of MamoVaka's "friend". ;)

OWA
05-03-06, 08:03 PM
And with G80 quad-SLI you get a full body massage.

MikeC
05-03-06, 08:04 PM
And with G80 quad-SLI you get a full body massage.

(nana2)

robertonumeruno
05-03-06, 08:34 PM
WOW you guys are gay... I try to ask ONE simple question and you **** it all up... I tried to open a serious forum but I guess you guys aren't mature enough for that... grow up

keith33
05-03-06, 08:42 PM
You asked a stupid question and got a stupid answer. GIGO.

retsam
05-03-06, 08:43 PM
WOW you guys are gay... I try to ask ONE simple question and you **** it all up... I tried to open a serious forum but I guess you guys aren't mature enough for that... grow up
maybe its you that needs to growup. we here answered your question then you go off on the deep end and spout a bunch of crap that was just uncalled for. you either need an anger manegment class or i some series need of a blow *** from a girl...

retsam
05-03-06, 08:46 PM
Diversify yo bonds, nigga

grow up am i the only one to notice the irony..i want to say something about glass houses.

Marvel_us
05-03-06, 08:46 PM
Flame on! :firedevil

agentkay
05-03-06, 08:47 PM

Why canīt people have a laugh or two, its not they are laughing about you. So chill bro. ;) The reason why you didnīt get answers is because almost nobody knows exact info about the G80. Iīll try to answer anyway, but again, its nothing definiate, only hear-say.

1. No exact specs yet, only HDR+AA is confirmed
2. Q3-Q4 this year
3. $699-$99 (top-high-end card - low-end card)

Marvel_us
05-03-06, 08:50 PM
4. Card will support DirectX 10(more than likely)

MikeC
05-03-06, 09:07 PM
There's alot of crap, exaggerations, and hype about the new G80, which was supposedly going to be released in April this year. does anyone know for sure what's on it, when it is scheduled to be released, or what it might cost?

You set yourself up to be kicked with this question. No one knows for sure and if anyone did they would not want to break NDA and face legal action.

BTW the G80 is going to fry the eyes out of trolls at nVnews. :D

jAkUp
05-03-06, 09:18 PM
BTW the G80 is going to fry the eyes out of trolls at nVnews. :D

Hopefully SLI will eliminate them :D :D :

As for G80...

DX10 is a given, other than that, the only other known fact is it will kick ass... lots of it too :)

keith33
05-03-06, 09:22 PM
LOL, a man sized cooler means a lot to me. I feel like I'm getting screwed if they put on a dinky little heatsink thats no bigger than the one on my dad's 6800. I want to see 3 slots and make it sound like a Porsche at 7000rpm. :p

Scare the children outside :)

jAkUp
05-03-06, 09:29 PM
LOL, a man sized cooler means a lot to me. I feel like I'm getting screwed if they put on a dinky little heatsink thats no bigger than the one on my dad's 6800. I want to see 3 slots and make it sound like a Porsche at 7000rpm. :p

Scare the children outside :)

Agree 100% :D The 7800GTX 512/7900GTX cooler if the most amazing looking cooler I have ever seen.

Peoples-Agent
05-03-06, 09:39 PM
My next rig / upgrade will be based around this beauty and a nice Conroe to boot.

Time to get saving, 2 and a half grand on a nice shiney new Vista ridden beast.

Mr_LoL
05-03-06, 09:40 PM
I heard that the G80 comes with a small towel that you place around your shoulders and neck. After gaming for 30 minutes the G80 activates the towel to begin massaging your shoulders and neck. The G80 also has a built in laser correction for your vision so you will be able to see how fast it performs. Within a week of gaming with the G80 you are guaranteed to have 20/20 in each eye. The massage towel can also be used to clean up any accidents that happen while gaming. :D This is in honor of MamoVaka's "friend". ;)

This it massage other parts of your body apart from that dirty hole?

Peoples-Agent
05-03-06, 09:43 PM
I also heard that nVidia are being bought out by ATI, and they are going to make the transition into the flying pig machine Industry, a new form of weaponary in the battle against Islamic Terror. Pork Nukes.