PDA

View Full Version : Who woulda thunk? MoH Airborne Delayed

jAkUp
05-03-06, 10:39 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6148905.html

EA delays Superman, Medal of Honor games on GameSpot has word that the next installment in the Medal of Honor series is delayed, saying: "EA indicated that Medal of Honor: Airborne will not make the all-important holiday season this year as had previously been announced. Instead, Airborne is now expected to drop in the fourth quarter of the company's fiscal year (January to March of 2007)." There's also word that the Superman Returns tie-in, which has not been announced for PCs, will no be coming out in the holiday season of this year to coincide with the release of the DVD from the movie.

toxikneedle
05-03-06, 10:41 PM
oh well, as long as its on par with mohaa.

Mr_LoL
05-03-06, 11:12 PM
Oh well. I dont think the MOH series are as good as call od duty anyway so no big loss.

LiquidX
05-03-06, 11:38 PM
I am really looking forward to it but better now than a month before the release date like they have done in the past. Besides there are alot of other great games are coming this fall.

mrrolf
05-04-06, 02:37 AM
Being delayed for concerns over the quality. At least they are trying to put out better games instead of more games. It's a step in the right direction.

SH64
05-04-06, 09:26 AM
No surprise here ;)

|MaguS|
05-04-06, 09:27 AM
Im surprised on Superman being delayed... must be to match the PS3 launch or close to it...

Superfly
05-04-06, 09:31 AM
WWII games need to crawl back under a rock.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

|MaguS|
05-04-06, 09:41 AM
WWII games need to crawl back under a rock.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As long as they are good and offer some new experiances I have no problem... The issue is that all of them use the same battles almost. There was so much going on in WW2 and developers seem to only focus on the most well known parts.

The early MoH games had so many better missions then todays WW2 titles... and Im talking about the PSX games.

Superfly
05-04-06, 09:47 AM
yeh MoH should have stayed on the PS, I played thoseearly titles with friends and your right they are better than any of the new WWII stuff.

|MaguS|
05-04-06, 09:53 AM
I think the AI was even better, lol. They use to throw the gernades back at you and even kick them back if need be. Hell I remember see them just throw their arm with rifle inhand around a corner and fire blindly insted of popping out and exposing themselves...

johnkeel105
05-04-06, 10:57 PM
Since th ps3 will play the old games in high def I wonder if the original 2 Medal of Honor games will look alot better. Hoping that the original resident evil games will improve as well hey hey!!

Burnt_Ram
05-05-06, 11:01 AM
this is very dissapointing news for me! i was hoping to see before 2007 if they leaned from their misstakes from MOH Pacific Assault! oh well ...