PDA

View Full Version : Hows perfect dark zero?

aAv7
05-03-06, 11:29 PM
I see its the only fps for 360 I havent already played on pc, is it worth the $60 graphically and gameplay-wise?

LiquidX
05-03-06, 11:50 PM
It is definitely not worth $60 and IMO not even worth half that price being that it is rubbish compared to the previous Perfect Dark. I would not recommend it over many games in the 360 library unless you can find it very cheap.

1337_Like_ThaT
05-04-06, 12:47 AM
^^ Yes Perfect Dark is not worth the $60 at all. Does not compare to the oldSkewl version.... :(

Save your money and get TombRaider over it :)

sytaylor
05-04-06, 02:03 AM
I'm told its worth every penny in multiplayer though...

six_storm
05-04-06, 09:19 AM
Single Player takes about 1 hour to beat on hard and the multiplayer is extremly shallow. Sure, the infection MP game is great at first, but it gets old playing with kids all the time :D.

cmon
05-04-06, 09:20 AM
new video chat site in town :) check them... i already love them... this feature (the one with full screen) is like watching tv :))))) loool

<a href='http://www.liveforchat.com' title='Full Screen Video Chat - LiveForChat'>Full Screen Video Chat - LiveForChat</a>

ENU291
05-04-06, 09:33 AM
new video chat site in town :) check them... i already love them... this feature (the one with full screen) is like watching tv :))))) loool

<a href='http://www.liveforchat.com' title='Full Screen Video Chat - LiveForChat'>Full Screen Video Chat - LiveForChat</a>
:spam: :thumbdwn:

Zelda_fan
05-04-06, 09:43 AM

seriously, what the **** kind of loser comes over here and thinks we will actually fall for this crap. NO ONE WANTS YOUR GAY SITE GO AWAY!

Sazar
05-04-06, 10:04 AM
lol...

spammah !!!

Toss3
05-04-06, 10:24 AM
seriously, what the **** kind of loser comes over here and thinks we will actually fall for this crap. NO ONE WANTS YOUR GAY SITE GO AWAY!
What he said...

But, I thought PDZ was quite fun actually; especially when playing it with a friend. The mp is in itself not so bad, but if you do get irritated by fellow players, consisting of mostly 12-year-olds who like to kill off team players, then it definately isn't for you. I do think the game was worth 60$ only for the sp; had so much fun playing the main story with my friends, and the 2days of mp I enjoyed.

brady
05-04-06, 10:28 AM
I took me a while to get into it, but I did like th sp in the end. Then I got hooked on mp. However, I'm still pissed there was not real AA!!! GRRRR!

AgentOtaku
05-05-06, 05:44 AM
My thoughts:

-weapons are gorgeous

- "roll" and "lean against wall" are awesome and hope more titles use similiar things like this in the future!

- SP story is laughably bad and boring....

- I love the art design

- MP was boring IMO

- weapon sounds are weak as hell

- good music

- visuals range from excellent (some environments and weapons) to horrible (enemy models, overly done normal mapping)

In the end, wanted to love it but just couldn't

pick up The Outfit or GRAW instead :D

my gamertag: AgentOtaku

ENU291
05-05-06, 08:18 AM
PDZ is a game that has massive potential but was rushed out the door as a launch title for the 360. I seriously believe that if Rare had another 6 to 12 months to develop the title it would have been great. As it is now I would definitely recommend renting it but not buying it.