PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost and been trying for days.

Airbrushkid
05-04-06, 07:05 AM
Ok I'm at the part called spies. Jaff whatever wants me to kill the two agents. Icannot find them at all. I did kill the girl but didn't see her friend. Found the tunnel but nothing accept the script I gave Jaff. Can someone help please.

msxyz
05-04-06, 07:07 AM
Wait around the old circle of stones at dawn or during the first hours of the night. It's hard to miss.

Check, also that he hasn't been killed by the lone imperial wood patrol roaming north of Bruma. He was actually there when I killed the spy and did all the work for me :)

Airbrushkid
05-04-06, 07:19 AM
Circle of stones?

msxyz
05-04-06, 10:16 AM
Yes, the "doomstone" site north of Bruma, on the road to the Blades' temple, where the spy girl and her pal gather at dusk.

sillyeagle
05-04-06, 03:20 PM
I killed the first spie on the road by the stones at dusk, the second one was in Bruma. I asked about "strangers in town" and was told there was a sneaky dude at some house. I went there and killed the second spy.

de><ta
05-04-06, 03:56 PM
Just go to Burma and speak with the captain of the guards. He tells you of some people who recently came over to Burma. Go to thier house, kill the 3 chicks, find the underground passageway that leads ouf of Burma and the mission is over.

Airbrushkid
05-04-06, 10:04 PM
Thanks everyone. I got it. I was stupid and using the map and jumping from spot to spot. I got the horse and went to the circle of stones and the other spie was there..