PDA

View Full Version : Dualview problem

syee
05-06-06, 03:04 PM
I have 2 monitors running at 1280x1024 and 1600x1200, both connected via VGA ports to a GeForce 4200. I have them setup in dualview mode.

I'm having trouble running games though. Whenever I startup a game, it goes into fullscreen mode on one of the monitors as expected, but then, every few seconds the game minimizes to the taskbar, and I have to click it to maximize it again. After a few seconds it will minimize itself again. If I switch to clone mode instead of dualview, the games work fine...

Anyone else have this problem?

TierMann
05-06-06, 03:11 PM
Depending on the game, sometimes your mouse clicks will go to the other screen and cause the game to minimize. That could be your problem. Some games don't capture the mouse properly.

syee
05-06-06, 03:37 PM
Depending on the game, sometimes your mouse clicks will go to the other screen and cause the game to minimize. That could be your problem. Some games don't capture the mouse properly.

Just tried starting a game, and not touching any keys, or moving the mouse, and it still happens, so I dunno if that is the problem. (the games im trying this with are x-men legends 2, and tomb raider legends..)