PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid on PSP!

|MaguS|
05-09-06, 04:06 AM
Welp its official, after two Metal Gear Ac!ds we get a true Metal Gear Solid. Whats even better is that this one will tie into Metal Gear Solid 4! I can't wait...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6149453.html

The game itself will take place in 1970, with Big Boss starring as the game's main character. A renegade unit called Fox has risen up, and Big Boss is tasked to eliminate them, which eventually leads to the formation of Fox Hound. This story will then lead directly into Metal Gear Solid 4. The graphical quality of the game will be comparable to the PlayStation 2, but with a lower polygon count in areas that will not be visible.

Mr. Hunt
05-09-06, 07:38 AM
Friggin pwn.

Banko
05-09-06, 10:01 AM
I'm surpised no one talked about in these forums with how Sony said in their conference that they will allow you to play PS1 games on memory stick emulated on it. Then you can play the original metal gear solid on the psp =]

|MaguS|
05-09-06, 10:07 AM
I'm surpised no one talked about in these forums with how Sony said in their conference that they will allow you to play PS1 games on memory stick emulated on it. Then you can play the original metal gear solid on the psp =]

Thats been known about since TGS though...

Banko
05-09-06, 10:12 AM
Thats been known about since TGS though...
I didn't know about it :(

oldsk00l
05-09-06, 07:37 PM
Bout time we see the PSP's strengths getting put to use.

If only it had a programmable video processor.

Arioch
05-09-06, 08:29 PM
I wouldn't mind getting a PSP but I barely have enough free time as it is for regular console/PC gaming. I need a job as a Maytag repair guy I guess.