PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP'06 Demo out on the Marketplace!

CrazyIvan
05-11-06, 09:33 AM
Downloading now, but 900MB will take awhile.

ENU291
05-11-06, 09:41 AM
900MB!! Damn... I think it's time for me to start deleting all these E3 videos and trailers!

Blackcat
05-11-06, 09:53 AM
Only played for a few minutes but from what I have seen it is an awesome game. Very fun, you almost feel like you are riding the bike when you lean into corners. Took me a couples of minutes to learn to keep it on the track but once you get the hang of it it is easy. Graphics are nice too!

ENU291
05-11-06, 10:05 AM
I find it hard to recommend this. It's a great game but if you've played one MotoGP you've pretty much played them all. I played the hell out of MotoGP on the old Xbox and find that this version only bumps up the IQ... nothing more. I think I'll pass on this title.

CrazyIvan
05-11-06, 10:54 AM
Download was way faster finished than i expected. Controls took some time to get used to and it's again a title with minimal AF which is very disappointing. I'll pass.

Mr. Hunt
05-11-06, 04:46 PM
Downloaded it this morning mostly so my brother can try it when he comes over later since he LOVES motorcycle crap... but I figured I would fire it up and try it and it seems ok... but I gotta say I enjoyed Tourist Trophy on the PS2 more... just "felt" better to me... not sure why.

Mathesar
05-11-06, 06:30 PM
Takes awhile to get used to the handling but even then Ive never really been into motorcycle racing games,Pretty good graphics , 60fps (with some stutters) , but I'm gonna have to pass on buying this one..

Connaught
05-11-06, 08:12 PM
I am really enjoying this demo (takeing time away from lost planet...thats says something). I think that it is really only scratching the surface of what the final game is going to offer, and honestly...I would not count this game out as a purchace...might rent it first to be safe...but man...the steering mechanics are complicated but when you get confortable with it...feels so smooth and we rewarding as you glide around corners...
A lot of potential here folks.

OWA
05-11-06, 09:52 PM
I really like it. I only played the first version so this version is very new to me. It looks great and is a lot of fun.