PDA

View Full Version : DoA: Extreme 2 screenshots :)

kaltek
05-11-06, 12:47 PM
Looks good :D http://selectivegamers.com/content/view/603/147/

|MaguS|
05-11-06, 12:58 PM
I honestly don't care for anything that Itagaki has to do with... He has no talent when it comes to games anymore... He lost all his talent after DOA2.

pakotlar
05-11-06, 01:49 PM
I honestly don't care for anything that Itagaki has to do with... He has no talent when it comes to games anymore... He lost all his talent after DOA2.

A lot of people honestly don't care what you think. As far as all the talent he lost, the last 3 games he put out were AA to AAA as reviewed by major publications. NG was aweseome, DOA3 was fun (if not VF4), and DOA Volleyball was incredibley...sexy :D, and also a very fun pick up and play kind of game. I have a suggestion, until you show us why we should respect your harsh opinions of well known developers, don't make statements like "he has no talent", or don't, and watch as people ignore you.:thumbdwn:

edit: Screens do look really good, though I would prefer a slightly less anime look. I love p...fun girls.

|MaguS|
05-11-06, 01:59 PM
A lot of people honestly don't care what you think. As far as all the talent he lost, the last 3 games he put out were AA to AAA as reviewed by major publications. NG was aweseome, DOA3 was fun (if not VF4), and DOA Volleyball was incredibley...sexy :D, and also a very fun pick up and play kind of game. I have a suggestion, until you show us why we should respect your harsh opinions of well known developers, don't make statements like "he has no talent", or don't, and watch as people ignore you.:thumbdwn:

edit: Screens do look really good, though I would prefer a slightly less anime look. I love p...fun girls.

He sucks at game balancing (it shows in all his titles) and all he cares about is making the game look pretty. Theres NO story to DOA or any realy gameplay anymore. The games that It use to be better then have suprassed it both in style and gameplay.

DOAX was a waste of developer time and money, it was nothing more then a demo to look at computer breasts...

Oh and by posting on a public forum means you wish to discuss something with people, if you don't like someones opinion then ignore it but trying to sound like your better then someone that you dont even know makes you look like a troll... which you are.

Athena
05-11-06, 03:04 PM
DOAX was a waste of developer time and money, it was nothing more then a demo to look at computer breasts...

Oh and by posting on a public forum means you wish to discuss something with people, if you don't like someones opinion then ignore it but trying to sound like your better then someone that you dont even know makes you look like a troll... which you are.

Wow I played DOAX for many hours/day and had alot of fun. Did you ever play the game or just look at it? Just wondering as your the first person I have seen that did not atleast some what like the game or some of the mini games. It averaged about a 8 out of 10 in the big review mags.

brady
05-11-06, 04:53 PM
Wow I played DOAX for many hours/day and had alot of fun. Did you ever play the game or just look at it? Just wondering as your the first person I have seen that did not atleast some what like the game or some of the mini games. It averaged about a 8 out of 10 in the big review mags.

I'm not a fan myself. Just my opinion.