PDA

View Full Version : Solid Snake in Smash Bros.

oldsk00l
05-11-06, 10:03 PM
:rofl

:lol2:

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/media.html?part=rss&tag=gs_&subj=6150560

Too funny, I actually can't wait for this one.

|MaguS|
05-11-06, 10:04 PM
Never was a big fan of Smash Brothers, Friend loves it but I could never get into it. I will try this one because Snakes in it and shooting Mario with a Rocket Launcher is my dream! ;)

slick
05-11-06, 10:29 PM
I loved the original, that was one of those games that is easy to pick up, but takes forever to master. So much skill and competition involved. I was never a fan of the Gamecube version. I hope they go back to more roots on this one.

AthlonXP1800
05-11-06, 10:30 PM
:rofl

Zelda_fan
05-11-06, 11:04 PM
Never was a big fan of Smash Brothers, Friend loves it but I could never get into it. I will try this one because Snakes in it and shooting Mario with a Rocket Launcher is my dream! ;)

I have a feeling Smash Bros is gonna solve a lot of arguments on this forum. If you can play it over wifi, we will play together, and Link is gonna bitch slap Snake into next year.

Mr. Hunt
05-12-06, 12:08 AM
I have a feeling Smash Bros is gonna solve a lot of arguments on this forum. If you can play it over wifi, we will play together, and Link is gonna bitch slap Snake into next year.

Right... the game takes no skill anyway... all you need is Donkey Kong and use his one thing repeatedly at the edge... they will eventually go too far out to come back... gg.

Zelda_fan
05-12-06, 12:10 AM
Right... the game takes no skill anyway... all you need is Donkey Kong and use his one thing repeatedly at the edge... they will eventually go too far out to come back... gg.

The game isn't even out yet and you say it takes "no skill"

lmfao ok sony flameboy.

Mr. Hunt
05-12-06, 12:57 AM
The game isn't even out yet and you say it takes "no skill"

lmfao ok sony flameboy.

Ok... sorry... the previous 2 games took no skill...

EDIT: And since the last two were button mashers, but the Wii controller has very few buttons... I guess it will be a flailing game where you just swing your arms like a stupid gorilla to play.

Zelda_fan
05-12-06, 01:34 AM

EDIT: And since the last two were button mashers, but the Wii controller has very few buttons... I guess it will be a flailing game where you just swing your arms like a stupid gorilla to play.

lol no skill my @$$

you're just afraid you're little baby baby snake is gonna get whooped up on by Mario when it comes to wifi :D

RAY16
05-12-06, 01:38 AM

It uses the regular controller...

Mr. Hunt
05-12-06, 01:45 AM
lol no skill my @$$

you're just afraid you're little baby baby snake is gonna get whooped up on by Mario when it comes to wifi :D

Why must you constantly mention "wifi"? Do you think that is the only form of online gaming right now because the DS has it?

It is called "Multiplayer"... not wifi.

|MaguS|
05-12-06, 01:54 AM
Hell does anyone even what their online network will be like? I mean the DS works but the friends system is retarded and theres no standard between all the titles like Xbox Live (which we all know is going to be the standard for all online gaming on consoles now).

Heck, people critize Sony for lacking experiance with building a network yet Nintendo is even more behind...

Tygerwoody
05-12-06, 11:16 AM
Smash Bros. = Best fighting game of all time in my opinion :thumbsup:

edit: well maybe I take that back. If you consider the WWF/WCW fighting games that came out on the N64, i might have to reconsider my statement. But as in pure fighting games(Mortal Kombat, Virtual Fighter, DOA, TEKKEN, etc.) Smash Bros is still the best