PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Dashboard Update till end of May!

CrazyIvan
05-12-06, 10:31 AM
A Microsoft Germany Product-Manager (for Xbox products) confirmed that a new Dashboard update will be available till the end of May. It will finally feature the ability to download in the background with a queue of a maximum of 6 downloads. He didn't talk about other features or possible fixes, but he said that it's a bigger update.

PeterJensen
05-12-06, 01:39 PM
wow nice. Thx for the info.

GamerGuyX
05-13-06, 02:03 AM
Proof please.

PeterJensen
05-13-06, 02:18 AM
Proof please.

go to beyond3d and find the link in the forum since you dont believe him.

CrazyIvan
05-14-06, 09:44 AM
Proof please.
I thought that the German source wouldn't matter, because most of you probably don't speak German. What reason would i possibly have to make stuff like that up?

PikachuMan
05-14-06, 04:33 PM
I thought that the German source wouldn't matter, because most of you probably don't speak German. What reason would i possibly have to make stuff like that up?

There isn't a german source really. It's some unknown site reporting that another unknown site says that "A microsoft rep" told them.

Sorry, but until you have any kind of official statement or a post by a reputable site, I'm going to consider you just another dirty liar.

1337_Like_ThaT
05-14-06, 04:53 PM
If its true, Sweetness :)

If its not, oh well bummer...

No reason to fiddle over something so small guys c'mon

LurkerLito
05-14-06, 05:31 PM
I hope the dash update happens soon. I hate downloading the demos and letting the xbox sit there doing nothing else. I want to be at the very least be able to play the xbox live arcade games I bought while I wait :).

monkeydust
05-14-06, 08:38 PM
I believe they are also supposed to make it that your mp3's don't stop playing when switching between xbla games. That drives me crazy. I've got 365 albums on my computer and I have to search through them all to get back to the one I was playing when switching between games.

CrazyIvan
05-15-06, 12:38 AM
There isn't a german source really. It's some unknown site reporting that another unknown site says that "A microsoft rep" told them.

Sorry, but until you have any kind of official statement or a post by a reputable site, I'm going to consider you just another dirty liar.
Get a life. I found it here http://www.pcwelt.de/news/unterhaltung/137778/index.html, that site is well known in Germany and trustworthy.