PDA

View Full Version : EA wants your feedback for MOH:Airborne

rudedog
05-13-06, 12:25 AM
Blackhat the new EA community leader for Medal of Honor has asked me to pass along a request for some feedback.

Blackhat has posted several polls on the official site: What is your favorite Multiplayer Map in a MoH Game?
What is your Favorite MoH Game to date?
What weapons do you enjoy using the most in WWII FPS games?
What is your favorite type of Multiplayer Mode?
Click here (http://forums.ea.com/mboards/polls.jspa?objectType=0&sls=2&objectID=176) to answer and leave your feedback.

Blackhat has also sent us some nice concept art from MOH:Airborn.

http://www.fpsadmin.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_half-track-mood-final-w-planes.jpg (http://www.fpsadmin.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=385&fullsize=1)
Click to enlarge

Check out PMOH (http://www.planetmedalofhonor.com/) and TMT (http://www.modtheater.com/) for their concept art all of it would make any desktop look aswome.

Burnt_Ram
05-13-06, 09:46 AM
cool, i'll answer a couple questions! love MOHAA/SH. i just hope they learned from their mistakes with MOHPA ;)

BR aka WarDog64

edit: no Spearhead maps to pick from ? just allied assault and pacific assault ...

rudedog
05-13-06, 09:49 AM
Spending most of the first day with the EA rep, called Blackhat walking the show looking at other FPSs, it seems that they want to bring back MOHAA/SP feel.

It's a good start that they are asking these types of questions. They also know they have a lot of ground to make up especially after MOHPA.

But like all things that sound good, we need to wait for a demo and or more info.

Burnt_Ram
05-13-06, 10:15 AM
Spending most of the first day with the EA rep, called Blackhat walking the show looking at other FPSs, it seems that they want to bring back MOHAA/SP feel.

It's a good start that they are asking these types of questions. They also know they have a lot of ground to make up especially after MOHPA.

But like all things that sound good, we need to wait for a demo and or more info.
that souns like a great plan to me Dog! i would love to just see MOHAA/SH with updated graphics ;) still play it once in a while :) can you imagine it with a new engine (ha ha)... (drools) that aint gunna happen so bring on Airbourne ;) sounds very promissing !

jeffmd
05-13-06, 05:16 PM
thats the console only one? Oh man i'm gonna cry. :(

johnkeel105
05-14-06, 03:17 AM
Well I dropped off my votes and openion there. Maby it will be heard since there is a lack of posts on the EA Boards for Airborne!:)

Burnt_Ram
05-14-06, 09:34 AM
thats the console only one? Oh man i'm gonna cry. :(
no, MOH Airbourne is for PC :)

LiquidX
05-14-06, 02:21 PM

I so wish they would bring back that MOHAA/SP feel. Best multiplayer gaming experience I have ever had which I just dont get anymore.

koolhonda
05-14-06, 02:34 PM
I hope they can pull it off this time. With the "demise" of CoD, the door's wide open for them.

Burnt_Ram
05-14-06, 02:44 PM
I hope they can pull it off this time. With the "demise" of CoD, the door's wide open for them.
agreed ! if they listen to the community, they will have a real winner hopefully ...

toxikneedle
05-14-06, 03:35 PM
By those polls it's pretty obvious everyone just wants another MOHAA; although you don't really need polls to know that.

Burnt_Ram
05-14-06, 04:58 PM
By those polls it's pretty obvious everyone just wants another MOHAA; although you don't really need polls to know that. i'm one of those people ;) MOH with and updated graphics engine ! hell ya, that would work for me ...

SH64
05-14-06, 05:10 PM
Sounds good .. i'll try posting some feedback there.

BlackHat
06-14-06, 02:40 PM
I know it's been a good month or so, but I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback, guys! Sorry it took me so long to get here.

|JuiceZ|
06-14-06, 02:44 PM
i'm one of those people ;) MOH with and updated graphics engine ! hell ya, that would work for me ...

L'yes! MOH:AA multiplayer is one of my all time favorites.

rudedog
06-14-06, 05:22 PM
just in case anyone did not notice, Blackhat (up two posts) is the community manager for EA Games.

Welcome Blackhat!

S.I.N
06-14-06, 05:38 PM
I know it's been a good month or so, but I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback, guys! Sorry it took me so long to get here.

When will we get to see more?

flukester
06-15-06, 12:35 PM
Why are they bothering with Airborne? like really. I'm confused. Pacific Assault has like nobody playing. Everyone apparently feels 1.2 patch does absolutely nothing and then the 1.2 patch took forever. Not even knowing the 1.2 patch was released I actually tried out Pacific Assault over the past weekend and there was 6 servers total!! I used ASE to make sure and yep, 6 server.

I see no point in Medal of Honor Airborne other than a reason for EA to lose money. But I do see EA who totally destroyed MOH Allied Assault which was by far the best MOH around. Most anyone and everyone I knew playing MOHPA have all moved to COD and nobody is coming back.

Here's some feedback EA.
- How about giving proper support and not just for specific titles like BF2
- How about listening to your community now, rather than 6 months after release when a majority of your community has already left to other games
- How about actually replying to support requests on 'your' support forums rather than ignoring people. Everybody knows you "have to" go to another site to get at least attention to problems.

Those are my most important stresses to EA.

I wasted money on MOH:AA when the originating members, the ones who did the most important work(2015) left and then there was a tiff. Who payed for that? The gamer. I wasted money on MOH:AA. Then thinking, cool, MOH:PA I went and blew money on that too. Only to crash, have netcode issues, be ignored on forums wait months and months for fixes and watch as my friends take off to other games...

I'm sorry if this isn't a positive feedback but it is one that me, my friends, clans I was in etc all felt. It's what gaming communities feel about EA and their support.

This will be EA's 3rd strike at the MOH series and I have nothing in me to feel EA is going to do it right, or provide the proper support after it's released. Why go through the whole, I want this and want that if nobody is going to play it?
I wanted to back this post up with Proof. So this is why the screenshot. Where is the justification from EA to even bother with MOH at all? to me this PA is a disgrace to all MOH players. The proof is the amount of players playing it. As a former MOH player, I played MOH:AA and hoped for everything. COD came along and answered my prayers, minus the vehicles. Oh well, at least people play it and are interested.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/249/aseexample1ov.jpg