PDA

View Full Version : Hitman: Blood Money... Gold?

jAkUp
05-15-06, 10:48 PM
http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30723

I say this playable at E3, and in all honosty, it looked pretty impressive. The level that was playable showed a party type outdoor area, and the amount of people in the scene was amazing. There were probably hundreds of all high poly people walking around, etc. It was impressive. Looking forward to this one :)

It has been fantastic working on Hitman Blood Money. It has also been very tough. There have been many nights and weekends, where we've been working on the game, but all of the people at IoI are fantastic, and so it feels more like having fun than work at times. I'm writing this, the day after the PC version has gone goldmaster, and shipped to the manufacturer, and I have to tell you it's a wonderful feeling.

It's funny how it gets when you work on a game for this long, because in the end I couldn't really figure out if it was a good game or not, because I more or less only saw my own levels everyday, and focused on the bugs. But when I saw the levels the other guys were working on, and they were sitting there pointing out which bugs they were fixing, the only thing I could think and say was, “Holy #%&! Your level is the coolest one ever. So much better than mine. The entire game is gonna rock”. And it was the exact same when people saw my levels. I guess it was something like couldn't see the forest for the trees.

RAY16
05-16-06, 04:39 AM
Sweet, looks like it'll make the May 30th release date. I was getting worried that it would be delayed.

johnkeel105
05-16-06, 05:30 AM
This is the game I have been waiting for!(nana2)