PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xbox 360 Premium W/ 7 Xbox 360 Games and 4 Regular Xbox Games (NO EBAY)

saweetnesstrev
05-16-06, 12:36 PM
This is for a slightly used Microsoft Xbox Premium system, comes with all cables, and mostly all booklets. Also Includes,

Plug and Play Kit Extra Wireless Controller

Remote Control

30 Dollars Worth Of Arcade Games and Addons, Like Geometry Wars and Project Gotham Racing 3 Extra Cars.

Xbox Live - 8-9 more months left

Regular Xbox Games - Halo , Halo 2 , Halo 2 Map Pack and Pure Pinball and some Classic Pinball Game

Xbox 360 Games - Call Of Duty 2, Project Gotham Racing 3, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero: Collectors, Elder Of Scrolls 3: Oblivion, Amped 3, Codemned: Criminal Origins

Also: Oblivion Strategy Guide 20 Dollar Value!

Xbox Magazine - 7-8 issues left i can switch to your address...

This is to help pay for a car which i shoulda bought in the first place.

This xbox 360 have never frozen and is slighty used in mint condition like all the games.

P.S. I threw away the box on a accident sorry it doesnt come in the box, i hope you guys dont mind.

P.S.S Theres a 50 foot ethernet cable if you want it just ask its a Cat6 nice and speedy.

I Accept Certified Check/Personal Check and Paypal (I am a verified user)

Ebay Status - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bluetrev19&iid=8284938858&frm=284

Thanks And Reply! :) Trev!

New Price! 625 Dollars W/ Shipping And Security Via Postal Service and you get a tracking number or "make me offers" :) (Can Also Add In A AGP Video Card To Trade To Me)

Update: I tryed selling this thing 3 times on ebay and all 3 times they were scammers, i even got emails trying to steal my ebay account :( Dont trust ebay!

maxima420
05-16-06, 03:36 PM
your going to have better luck on ebay trying to geet the price your asking for. good luck!

saweetnesstrev
05-16-06, 03:51 PM
Updated Price. Do you guys need pictures? ALso i bought all the games 50-60 dollars apiece

OWA
05-16-06, 08:28 PM
Have you considered splitting it up? It might sell quicker that way.

saweetnesstrev
05-25-06, 04:16 PM
I updated the price to 625 Dollars w/ shipping cause i really need to get rid of this, and ebay is pissing me off.

saweetnesstrev
05-26-06, 01:29 PM
The price now is for 600 Dollars or best offer. Come on wanna get rid of this :)

saweetnesstrev
05-27-06, 03:18 PM
Updated Price 575! This is a steal!!!!

K-1
05-27-06, 05:33 PM
Updated Price 575! This is a steal!!!!

seriously, that's a great deal, good luck man. i'd totally be all over this if i weren't looking to get a 24in LCD and go SLI.

saweetnesstrev
05-29-06, 01:05 AM
bump :(

KickAssCop
05-29-06, 02:40 AM
Wow, wish I was in the USA for this :eek: :lol:

wollyka
05-29-06, 03:26 AM
Wow, wish I was in the USA for this :eek: :lol:

Me too!!! Damn Paypal(as i cannot use it in my country) lol

Bump for a great Deal

brady
05-29-06, 09:10 AM
Man, I feel for ya. This is a great deal. I'll keep my eye out for peeps looking for a 360. I already have one. Oh yeah, and ebay is a joke now. A friend of ours wanted us to sell his old xbox and psp on ebay and we had to list all that stuff like 4 times because all we got were nigerian scammers. Pissed me off!

saweetnesstrev
05-29-06, 06:39 PM
Sale Pending.

macachia
06-07-06, 03:30 AM
european shipping?

saturnotaku
06-07-06, 06:13 AM
Man, I feel for ya. This is a great deal. I'll keep my eye out for peeps looking for a 360. I already have one. Oh yeah, and ebay is a joke now. A friend of ours wanted us to sell his old xbox and psp on ebay and we had to list all that stuff like 4 times because all we got were nigerian scammers. Pissed me off!

Slightly off-topic, but eBay has an option where you can block people from bidding on your stuff if they're from countries where you won't ship. I've found it drastically cuts down on issues like this. In my auctions I pretty much don't accept bids from outside the US.

saweetnesstrev
06-07-06, 11:29 AM
Saturn: They say they from florida but they are on a church meeting in Nigeria LMAO.

Anyways deal transfered. Thanks everyone!

LordFlux
06-07-06, 10:00 PM
Just wanted to say that I was the one who purchased saweetnesstrev's 360 package. He packed everything nicely and I've been playing the 360 for the past 5 hours. Thanks so much, Trev.