PDA

View Full Version : Miyamoto at Microsoft's E3 Booth

msxyz
05-18-06, 05:47 AM
For all of you conspiracy lovers...

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/miyamoto-at-microsofts-e3-booth-174246.php

He doesn't look too happy, though. Maybe he's thinking "I wish I wasn't stuck with that piece of wiit" :D

Go ahead and flame me. I don't care :D

|MaguS|
05-18-06, 06:15 AM
Maybe the rumors of MS buying Nintendo are coming into light?!?!?

msxyz
05-18-06, 06:57 AM
Ehehehe... the rumor mill says that Microsoft might join Nintendo in the war for the handheld market supremacy (not that Nintendo need much help in that area... :lol: )

Zelda_fan
05-18-06, 12:31 PM

why the hell would Nintendo let MS buy them. Microsoft has a console division that loses money. Nintendo has a console division that makes money.

toxikneedle
05-18-06, 01:29 PM
So Miyamoto represents nintendo's business decisions now?

msxyz
05-18-06, 02:57 PM
I think he was sarcastic.

C'mon nobody is expecting Nintendo to go out of businness anytime soon.

Edge
05-18-06, 06:08 PM
why the hell would Nintendo let MS buy them. Microsoft has a console division that loses money. Nintendo has a console division that makes money.
Did their console division make much money last gen? It seems almost all their money came from their handhelds. One quarter they even reported a loss for the first time in their history.

aAv7
05-18-06, 08:49 PM
Why is it so hard to believe the nigga wasn't just walkin around checking things out for his own personal amusement? =/

msxyz
05-19-06, 12:44 PM
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/13.jpg

Fanboys to the rescue! :D

...or maybe it's all true ;)

pakotlar
05-19-06, 12:59 PM
Why is it so hard to believe the nigga wasn't just walkin around checking things out for his own personal amusement? =/

Is that a ghetto way of letting us know hes Japanese? Thanks, bye.

the snarky comment was directed towards the completely unneccessary use of 'nigga'. It's almost like you just posted something for the sake of being able to say it. to illuminate this for you, I don't believe Miyamoto is black, or milatto for that matter.

aAv7
05-19-06, 02:42 PM
And you must be above the age of 40 or a dork who lives in his parents basement, so let me enlighten you...."nigga" is a term like...dude, or guy....****** is a racial term. Nigga is slang.

See....even Mike C knows it. Watch the forum censor when I type ****** as opposed to typing nigga. See? Get it yet? No? That's ok. Odds are you never will. It beneath you, but of course.

Furthermore, my statement was a joke, toward people such as yourself, that read waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much into things.

Is it so hard to believe the guy wasn't just scoping out what 360 had to offer? Why is Nintendo in cahoots with microsoft just because the "guy" was checking out a booth?

You dont know me, dont presume you understand me. It was a harmless joke that is apparently beyond your comprehension.

Marvel_us
05-19-06, 02:48 PM
Wasn't Kojima at Nintendo's conference last year when they unveiled the controller? No big deal really.

FearMeAll
05-20-06, 01:49 PM
And you must be above the age of 40 or a dork who lives in his parents basement, so let me enlighten you...."nigga" is a term like...dude, or guy....****** is a racial term. Nigga is slang.

See....even Mike C knows it. Watch the forum censor when I type ****** as opposed to typing nigga. See? Get it yet? No? That's ok. Odds are you never will. It beneath you, but of course.

You dont know me, dont presume you understand me. It was a harmless joke that is apparently beyond your comprehension.\
no the term "nigga" is racial and you are a complete fool for believing it is derived from any other root. I live in the heart of the South and believe me if I used the term "nigga" I would be dealing with a lot of problems. There is only one thing that means.
Oh because I know it to be racial that does not mean I live in my parents basement. I live in a very nice apartment and make over $60,000 a year. Also being a little younger than you I've never heard that word used to describe any kind of "dude" other than a black guy.