PDA

View Full Version : quest bug...

a12ctic
05-18-06, 08:00 PM
so, i was going around trying to get a mages guild reccomendations today, in Laywin i went in the cave and got the ladies neckalace and ran out as fast as possible. Unfortunatly (according to a walkthrough) i needed to kill some guy and I cant give the lady her neckalace, what should i do?

AthlonXP1800
05-18-06, 08:16 PM
Um what the name of the guest? I had completed all the recommendations but I seem cant remember about lady necklace so give me the name of the guest could jog my memory. :D

a12ctic
05-18-06, 08:17 PM
leyawin recommendation

AthlonXP1800
05-18-06, 08:26 PM
Ahh yes I remember the quest to deliver the amulet to Dagail. You need to get the amulet from the coffin and then proceed to exit, Kalthar should appear and you will have to kill him to get the key to open the door to exit.

a12ctic
05-18-06, 08:28 PM
i have the amulet, but i ran right out of that room, the doors locked, you must need to get the key off kathar

got it, used a cheat to open the door

AthlonXP1800
05-18-06, 08:40 PM
:lol: That must be mean Kathar still alive and not bothered to be turned up at the cave to get the amulet from you.

a12ctic
05-18-06, 08:49 PM
:lol: That must be mean Kathar still alive and not bothered to be turned up at the cave to get the amulet from you.
he was there, i just ran out really fast hheh

Xyphus
05-19-06, 10:40 AM
If you just walk up to her and talk to her, she'll say "nothing has changed"... You have to scroll down in the various dialogue options and tell her about the amulet. She'll then be happy you found it, she'll take it from you, the voices will quiet down, and she'll give you a recommendation... If you don't specifically talk to her about finding it, she'll just keep babbling at you...

a12ctic
05-19-06, 04:59 PM
If you just walk up to her and talk to her, she'll say "nothing has changed"... You have to scroll down in the various dialogue options and tell her about the amulet. She'll then be happy you found it, she'll take it from you, the voices will quiet down, and she'll give you a recommendation... If you don't specifically talk to her about finding it, she'll just keep babbling at you...
i know, but you had to kill that guy, i didnt i just ran straight out and the door locked behind me

ventriloquate
05-23-06, 02:37 PM
This issue was fixed in the beta patch. It's in the patch notes.