PDA

View Full Version : "LOST" game on its way

kaltek
05-23-06, 04:42 AM
The game will be made by Ubisoft Montreal for PC, home consoles and handhelds. Available in 2007. I really hope they'll use a very pretty game engine. http://selectivegamers.com/content/view/625/156/

agentkay
05-23-06, 05:28 AM
They might use the CryEngine1 engine for this one, considering they bought the rights for Far Cry and all its tech a few months back.

anticitizenzero
05-23-06, 04:24 PM
Stupid, they always make crappy games out of good movies or tv shows, with a few minor exceptions.

CaptNKILL
05-23-06, 05:48 PM
Bleh. Good show. Not meant for video games.

Theres no way they can make this good... It'l make them a lot of money though :p

brady
05-23-06, 07:29 PM
I agree. I don't see how they can make a game out of this. Although, I'm sure a FPS with Loche as the character could get pretty crazy.

CaptNKILL
05-23-06, 07:59 PM
I agree. I don't see how they can make a game out of this. Although, I'm sure a FPS with Loche as the character could get pretty crazy.
Especially if you reverted back to your cripple state and had to fight with crutches or from a wheel chair :D

brady
05-24-06, 09:58 AM
Especially if you reverted back to your cripple state and had to fight with crutches or from a wheel chair :D

Nevermind what I said, this would be a great game. First time we get to play as a crippled man in an FPS!